lollipops | minnie x soojin

tw: smoking

minnie is a addicted to cigarette but soojin has a solution to that
developing relationship

minnie and soojin are 2nd year college
unedited

the scent drew minnie in sometimes. she didn't know how it started but she started craving some everyday.

cigarettes.

she took one out of the box again. she started at it intensely.

why was she doing this to herself?

she knew it wasn't good for her. she wanted to stop. she needed to stop. it had gone too far for her.

something that started off harmless became harmful.

she was a loner in school. outcasted by everyone. she always spent class time outside in the courtyard just sitting there by herself.

her parents recently started fighting again. she would come home to screaming and things being thrown around. she didn't know how else to cope. she got into the bad side of the street. paying money for rolled up pieces of paper.

she didn't have the will to live anymore. she just was living her life out to this point. she worked part time at a convenience store to pay for her needs. her parents never cared about her anyway.

she started to see a pretty girl enter the store at exactly 2am everyday to buy 2 bowls of instant ramen, and sometimes a bag of lollipops.

she was around the height of minnie, had alluring eyes, and had a mole underneath her right eye.

on the days she does go to class she sits alone to herself. she never talks to anyone. normally she gets bored and asks to use the restroom.

the teacher never really gets on the thai girl anyway, knowing that the girl gets high marks on her tests.

it was another normal day where minnie would go to class then ask to use the restroom 15 minutes later. though this time she saw someone she recognized in the restroom. it was the same girl who comes to the convenience store at 2am.

they both made eye contact for a moment before minnie looked away.

the girl cleared her throat.

"your the person who works at the convenience store down the street right?"

minnie gave a small nod. the girl outstretched her arm to minnie.

"my name is soojin, nice to meet you." minnie took her hand and shook it. "minnie. my name is minnie." soojin gave her a little smile.

"i guess i'll see you around."

soojin quickly left back to her class while minnie headed towards the courtyard.

she took a cigarette out and lit it up. it was therapeutic to her in a way. it made her forget about all her problems for a second.

she's never been caught before. most teachers were too busy, and the students never came to the broken down side of the courtyard. most preferred to stay at the newer side.

there she was, cigarette in mouth, lags dangling from the bench, and closing her eyes. she likes to take in the air. until she felt a tap on her shoulder. she opened her eye and was met with a recognizable puppy face. her best friend and only friend yuqi.

yuqi was really the only one she trusts. she would tell all her problems to the girl. both of them have been through trauma, but yuqi healed from it.

yuqi is understanding of minnie, but she tried to help her.