quit? | shuhua x ot5

sorry for taking so long with the requests, hit a writers block lol

shuhua feels like she's not fit for this life anymore. she feels like a big sack of garbage that's going to be tossed away soon. she's always the one to never care about her image and always just speaks her mind, but ignoring the hate comments can only go so far.

the taiwanese girl doesn't know what to do anymore, she doesn't want to bother the other members about her problems. she's scared of being a burden to them and plus they already have their own problems to deal with. they don't need to add an extra layer to that.

shuhua has spend countless nights tossing and turning around in bed, she can't even have a good night's rest these days. she wants to just go back to her small home in taiwan and spend the rest of her days there.

she misses being around her mother tongue 24/7, she misses the homemade food her mom always makes, and she especially misses her whole family there.

currently it's another sleepless night for shuhua. everytime she shuts her eyes, the thoughts always come back.

is she really suit for this life? should she just quit? would the whole group be better off without her?

she'll admit, she's seen the worried faces of all the other members. she's been distancing herself and staying in her room more nowadays. only responding when she needs to or when force her to.

if she could, she would hide away from them forever. not because she hates them, but because she's so tired of this whole idol thing. she desperately need a break from everything and might just explode if she doesn't get one.

she's been so trapped in her mind that she doesn't even hear the door click open. the light brings her back from her thoughts and makes her face the figure that's walking it.

"hey shu." she recognizes that honey voice anywhere. "minnie-unnie." she can hear how raspy her voice has become from balling her eyes out every hour.

"mind if i join you tonight?" shuhua gives her a small smile and shakes her head. "you're always welcomed." it would be nice to have someone to cuddle with so she could get some sleep tonight. she knows minnie has been paying attention to her. she knows minnie knows she's been crying, but minnie doesn't push on it, she offers comfort instead. it makes shuhua feel relieved that she doesn't have to talk about it yet.

shuhua lifts up the blanket inviting minnie in. when minnie gets in, shuhua clings to her immediately. she fits her head under minnie's chin, and takes a deep breath in. she inhales the comforting scent of minnie. minnie wrapped her arms around the girl and held her close. she knew all shuhua needed right now was comfort. she knows that the younger girl will tell her what's wrong overtime.

just as minnie was about to fall into slumber, she could feel shuhua shaking a bit. at first she put it off thinking the girl was trying to find the right position, but then she felt something wet against her neck. she realized shuhua was sobbing against her.