rainy nights | shuhua x minnie

shuhua hates thunderstorms, thankfully a certain thai is home.
relationship: unestablished

1:30am.

that's when the rain started.

no one expected it to rain that night. it didn't even look cloudy hours before.

even the weather app said it might lightly sprinkle outside, well it sure doesn't look like a light sprinkle.

it's raining cats and dogs outside at the moment. what's worse is that it's a thunderstorm. sure the purple thunder looks pretty, but it's unfortunate for the member who's scared of it.

shuhua was expecting to have a peaceful sleep, but when it started to storm outside she stirred awake.

as she heard the first crackle outside, she jumped a little. she was known to hate thunderstorms. 

normally if it looked like it was raining, or said it was going to rain, a member would stay with her for the night.

however nights like these happen often, and shuhua would always curse at the weather report after.

normally when these nights happened, she'd crawl to either soojin's or miyeon's room.

unfortunately tonight soojin and miyeon were both at the company having a dance practice session. they invited shuhua to join them, but she's been tired the past few days and just needed rest.

this meant she had to get up from hiding under her sheets and trudge to the other dorm.

at first she thought maybe she would be ok and she wouldn't have to, but when she heard another loud roar of thunder she thought twice about not going.

she slowly plopped off her bed and made her way towards the other dorm.

while she was on the way she thought about who could she bother that night.

definitely not soyeon, their leader is somehow always in the studios and doesn't come out unless someone drags her. she also remembers from hours before when she stopped by their dorm that yuqi was going to go to her studio.

that means she producing music, which means she won't see daylight for more than 12 hours. she has it just as bad as soyeon. she shook her head in disappointment.

finally the only member who actually stays home instead of going to the company when she's bored is minnie. bless her soul, because she has to live with two members who are never home.

shuhua is thankful for minnie having common sense. minnie does produce, but at least she likes to see the actual sun every 2-3 hours unlike some people in the producer line.

she's also not like the other two older members, who like to dance like there's no tomorrow when she has nothing to do at 11pm.