mellow days | soojin x minnie

soojin and minnie fluff
relationship: established

it was raining heavily today. raining cats and dogs outside, as they say. thunder was rumbling, lighting was striking, and rain was hitting the ground hard.

soojin and minnie were cuddled up in one blanket, sharing warmth between them. they were sheltered from the horrible thunderstorm that was happening outside at the moment.

they both were sipping on the hot chocolate soojin made (per minnie's request). even if it was only the middle of fall, hot chocolate wouldn't hurt anyone, when it's gloomy outside.

the couple is just on the couch binging spongebob episodes, and of course minnie was the one who begged soojin to put it on.

soojin was against it, she thought it was childish for a 23 year old to be suggesting to watch a show made for little kids.

soojin caved in, in the end because of minnie being persistent. she also could not deny the fact that she just wanted to see minnie's smile when she agreed to put a show on that's about a talking sponge.

call her an absolute smitten but she would do almost anything to see minnie smile. unless if it was something crazy, soojin still had some type of reputation to hold with herself.

minnie'a smile could instantly light up a room. everytime soojin comes home from a rough day at work, she always forgets about it because of a certain thai girl.

minnie was her energy pill.

she would always be the one to greet the korean with a big hug and a sweet kiss when she would get home.

she would always cook for soojin (or at least try her best) so she could have a hot meal right after a long day. minnie wasn't a terrible cook, but wasn't as good as soojin.

the younger girl was still grateful for minnie though. she would always look forward to coming home.

soojin was brought back from thinking when minnie started to lightly tap her.

"you're thinking too loudly, what's on your mind?" soojin smiles at the older girl and snuggles more into her side. "just thinking about you."

minnie gives a small laugh. "so cheesy, huh?" soojin just rolls her eyes at the girl and lightly slaps her arm.

minnie being the dramatic person she is, pretended it was like she got shot with a bb gun. she started slowly sliding to the ground pretending to be in so much pain, while soojin was just staring at her.

she was used to minnie being like this, so she just got up and did her best to lift minnie back onto the couch so they could go back to cuddling.

of course minnie ended up back on the couch, while soojin got back into her position.

soojin buried her face into minnie's neck, and clung onto her like a baby koala. minnie held soojin closer so she could feel the warmth.

minnie started to comb her hand into soojin's hair. it would always make soojin feel sleepy, but it was comforting.

minnie would always self consciously comb her hand through soojin's hair and massage her head. it make the younger girl feel better after a long day.

soon the sounds of the rain faded away, she felt herself calming down more, and more into minnie's touch. she could still hear the tv running in the background but couldn't comprehend what they were saying.

soojin started to fall asleep because of minnie's touches. the older girl started placing pecks all over soojin's head, until the younger fell asleep.

"i love you jinnie" minnie placed one last kiss on soojin's forehead then slowly fell into dreamland with her too.