Introduction

Credit to Encantadiafan12  for the amazing cover of this book!

*This is a continuation of "The Keeper of the Diamond" 1, 2 & 3. You don't need to read the previous books to understand this one as there will be a short summary of book 1, book 2 and book 3 in the introduction of this book*

Y/N and Snape's holiday at Malfoy Manor is interrupted as Dumbledore once again has a mission for them. Y/N and her friends, Laura and Vera, will join Snape, Lucius, the Trio and Draco on a mission to the ATLA dimension where Aang and his friends need help defeating Fire Lord Ozai and the rest of the Fire Nation.

When they arrive, Avatar Aang still needs to learn firebending. The team unexpectedly gets help from the Fire Lord's brother and son. At first, the others are not too happy to let them in the group, but they will be convinced.

*All Harry Potter characters belong to J. K. Rowling while all Avatar: The Last Airbender characters belong to Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. I only own Y/N, Laura, Vera and Lopsy the House Elf. The three girls are 19 years old. Enjoy the story!*

*Credit to Encantadiafan12  on Wattpad & Tumblr for the ideas of the ATLA scenes*

*This book contains Severus Snape x reader, Lucius Malfoy x reader and Zuko x reader*

Started: 8/11/2021
Ended: 8/21/2021
Updated: 9/27/2021

PS: This story has been updated in terms of grammar correction as well as more descriptive scenes (9/27/2021).

This story is also posted on Tumblr (yan-senna) and AO3 (Yan_Senna).

I hope you enjoy the story!

About Y/N's relationship with Snape and Lucius:
Y/N has a crush on both Snape and Lucius. Her biggest is on Snape, though. She really likes him.

Both Lucius and Snape like Y/N, but Lucius can tell that Snape and Y/N like each other the most, which he's completely fine with and supports. He can still get jealous sometimes, though.

Lucius and Narcissa are married, their marriage was however arranged, so they don't have any romantic feelings for each other (which is why they are never seen kissing). They are best friends and love their son dearly. They love each other as well, but as friends.

Narcissa is fine with Y/N and Lucius liking each other. The reason why they are still married and live together is so Draco has both his parents in Malfoy Manor and also because it's seen as "better" for Purebloods not to get a divorce.

Summary of book 1:
TW: Mentions of death, kidnapping and rape

A new prophecy has popped up in the Wizarding World. The Dark Lord and Harry Potter need help from the Keeper of the Diamond to destroy each other. It's later revealed that the Keeper is Y/N, who's from another dimension, as well as the fact that they need two diamonds - an orange and a pink one. Y/N and her friends, Laura and Vera, help Harry Potter and the rest of the Order fight Voldemort and his Death Eaters.

During their adventure, Y/N meets the Harry Potter characters. She even has lots of moments with her favourite ones, Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy, which are even flirtatious sometimes since they are her favourite characters. She also goes to Hogwarts pretending to be a transfer student in Gryffindor where she has Potions, Defence Against the Dark Arts and Transfiguration lessons. She even gets kidnapped to Malfoy Manor where there are unfortunate events for her - such as Dolohov, who also killed her mother, almost raping her.

However, Y/N and Harry end up destroying the Dark Lord together with both the pink and the orange diamond. Their victory is celebrated with a party at Hogwarts. The three friends then bid goodbye to the Harry Potter characters before going back to their own dimension. It's not the last time they will see one another, though.

Summary of book 2:
TW: Mentions of death, kidnapping, rape and torture

Y/N's friends, Laura and Vera, are almost kidnapped by the Trix from the Winx Club dimension because they want the pink diamond. The two girls however escape to the Alfea school where they see someone in the Winx's dorm they don't expect to be working with them - which is Valtor. Y/N is assigned by Dumbledore to help the Winx Club defeat the Trix and Lord Darkar who has returned. She however gets kidnapped as well by the Trix at a party on Domino. It turns out that somebody has told Darkar that he needs both the pink and the orange diamond as well as their Keeper - that somebody is Bellatrix Lestrange who has escaped from Azkaban with Dolohov.

In Shadow Haunt, Y/N is almost raped by Dolohov and is tortured by Bellatrix and Icy. She gets saved by the Winx, the Specialists, her friends, Lupin, Black, the Trio and Snape as well as Valtor who she has flirtatious moments with since he's her favourite Winx Club character. Snape heals her injuries as she's left with a scar on her left thigh and on her right cheek. Lord Darkar is destroyed, Dolohov is killed by Valtor and Snape, Bellatrix is sent back to Azkaban and the Trix are sent to Light Rock Lake.

They all bid goodbye to the Winx Club characters. Tecna the Fairy of Technology upgrades the three girls' phones so they can always contact them. At Hogwarts, Y/N's birthday party is celebrated. They are having a good time and she gets lots of presents - one being an enchanted notebook from Snape so they can write to each other every day. A few days after the party, there is suddenly a knock on Snape's door in his private home in Spinner's End.

Summary of book 3:
TW: Mentions of death, kidnapping and rape

The Malfoys knock on Severus Snape's door to hide in his home in Spinner's End as they don't want to go to Azkaban. While Y/N is visiting, the Malfoys are hiding in the guest room. Dumbledore somehow knows that they are there - he doesn't turn them in, though. They are pardoned at the Ministry of Magic and can return to Malfoy Manor.

Y/N and her friends, Laura and Vera, are sent to the The Walking Dead dimension to save the Trio, Snape, Lupin and Black who have all been kidnapped by the Saviors as they were sent to help Alexandria in their war against Negan. Vera and Laura get kidnapped together with Daryl from Alexandria as well. Meanwhile, Y/N and Lucius, who has joined them on the mission, try to save them. They quickly get caught, however. At the Sanctuary, Y/N is almost raped by David the Savior - Negan saves her in time as he kills David.

They end up winning the war and capturing Negan. They let him live and put him in the cell in Alexandria. When they return back to Hogwarts, they celebrate their victory with a Halloween party. Snape and Y/N visit the Malfoys at the Manor. Their holiday is however interrupted as Dumbledore has another mission for them.