Chapter nineteen

TW: War and weapons

As they are all walking, the team to the right keeps looking, but in vain. All they find is more Fire Nation soldiers.

Meanwhile with the team to the left, it's not looking too good either. Until they find a room full of metal boxes. "Hey, I can sense some metal boxes in here. They tried to put me in one of those!" Toph exclaims, making the others stop and enter the room with her.

They all look around. "Do you think she's inside one of them?" Sokka questions. Toph then concentrates as she sees the

room with her feet. She then points to one of them. "She's in there" she says.

They all run to the box. Laura knocks on it. "Y/N, can you hear us?" she yells.

At first, there's no response. Until there's a knock coming from the inside of the box. "She can!" Vera exclaims.

"So... How do we get her out?" Zuko asks.

Toph then walks in front of the box. "Let me" she says. She then uses metalbending to open the box. The walls are being bent, creating an exit.

Lucius then peeps his head inside. "Y/N?" he gently asks.

Suddenly, somebody throws themselves at him, hugging him tightly while sobbing into his chest.

He immediately hugs back. "Shh, it is okay, darling. We are here to save you. You are safe" he whispers.

There are suddenly fireballs being thrown into the room. "We need to get out of here!" Sokka exclaims. Toph, Laura, Vera, Sokka and even Momo then distract the soldiers while Lucius, Snape and Zuko calm Y/N down.

Snape crouches down a bit in front of her. "Are you okay, princess?" he gently asks her while caressing her shoulders.

Y/N slowly stops sobbing. "Yeah, I-I'm fine. S-sorry. We need to get out of here" she says while wiping off her tears.

Zuko then notices her bag on the ground and picks it up. "Look what the fools left behind" he says as he smiles.

Y/N smiles too as she grabs her shoulder bag. "Thanks" she shyly says as she sniffs.

They then help the others as they all escape the room. They run back to the meeting place where the others are already waiting. "Y/N! Are you okay?" Katara asks in a worried tone.

Y/N nods while Vera and Laura hug her tightly, finally being able to do so as there are no fireballs being thrown at them.

She immediately hugs them back. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you all for saving me. We need to find Ozai and defeat him, though" she states.

Just as a soldier sneaks up to them and is about to hit them, he's suddenly blasted to the ground. They all turn around to see who saved them.

"Dobby?" Harry asks, dumbfounded. Lucius grits his teeth at the sight of one of his former house elves. If it wasn't for Potter, then he would still have Dobby! He sighs at that. He has moved on, though. Or so he'd like to think.

Dobby nods at Harry, looking proud. "That's right, Dobby came here with Lopsy to save Harry Potter and his friends" Dobby the Free Elf says.

Lopsy the House Elf then emerges as well. "... Lopsy?" Lucius asks, surprised.

Lopsy nods. "Lopsy came to make sure that Master Malfoy and young Master Malfoy were okay. Also, Mistress Malfoy sent Lopsy. Mistress Malfoy was worried... Angry as well" the house elf says as she gives a nervous laugh.

Lucius sighs. Well, at least Cissy is also worried.

"Dobby, you and Lopsy can go and help the Kyoshi fighters and the White Lotus while we go to stop that Ozai guy" Harry suggests. Nodding, the two elves disappear.

They all then leave the palace to find the Fire Lord. They don't notice someone following them, smirking to herself.

As they leave the palace, they are suddenly surrounded by lots of Fire Nation soldiers.

As they try to go back inside, somebody emerges. Azula. She's smirking at them. "Well, well. Did you really think you could win against us? The Fire Nation will win this war, and we will rule the entire world!" she declares, laughing evilly like a maniac.

Just then, the soldiers attack. They all prepare themselves.

Harry, Hermione, Ron and Draco use Expelliarmus against the soldiers.

Just as a soldier is about to attack Draco from behind by using firebending, Harry throws a hex as the soldier flies off into a tree.

Draco turns around. "Thanks, Potter!" he says as he nods gratefully. Harry smiles as he nods back. They all then resume the fighting.

Toph attacks the soldiers by using earthbending. The ground shakes as all the soldiers fall.

Sokka uses his boomerang and hits them on their heads. They all groan in pain.

Katara uses waterbending as waves hit the soldiers so they fall to the ground. Some of them gasp for air after almost drowning in the water.

Vera hits them with Hermione's book - she can actually defend herself with it. Books are useful in more than one way, apparently.

Laura hits them with her metal baseball bat.

As one of the soldiers is about to hit Vera from behind with a fireball, Laura hits his knee with her weapon. He grabs his knee in pain as he groans.

Vera smiles at her. "Thanks, Laura" she says, grateful that she saved her in time.

Laura smiles back. "You are welcome, dude" she says as they quickly go back to fighting.

Appa and Momo are fighting the soldiers as well - Appa hits them with his big tail while Momo scratches them.

Aang turns to the others. "I will look for Ozai while you guys fight Azula and the soldiers!" he states. They all nod.

"Just be careful" Katara pleads. He nods reassuringly before he takes off.

Meanwhile, Y/N, Zuko, Snape and Lucius are facing Fire Princess Azula.