Chapter four

TW: Mentions of death

They all arrive in the other dimension. It seems pretty quiet and peaceful... So far.

"Ah, nice. No Muggles screaming in my face" Lucius says, relieved.

Vera and Laura laugh at that. Y/N can't help but laugh as well. She however gets sad as she's then reminded of the time that the Death Eaters came to her home. That time when one of them killed her mom.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Hermione slowly asks.

Y/N nods. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just reminded of something" she says as she gives a sad smile.

Snape decides to use Legilimency on Y/N to find out what she was thinking about. He then feels sad for her because of her memory. You can't see it on his face as his expression is unreadable, of course.

Draco suddenly gives a confused look. "Father, what is Lopsy doing here?" he questions.

"Hmm?" Lucius says as he turns around. He then spots Lopsy the House Elf looking nervous.

"Lopsy is sorry to interrupt Master Malfoy's mission, but Mistress Malfoy is very angry. Mistress received Master's owl and sent Lopsy to warn Master. Mistress does not want young Master Malfoy to be on this mission" she slowly says, shaking with fear.

Lucius sighs. Great. He then looks at Lopsy. "Lopsy, tell Cissy that everything is fine. I promise to take care of Draco. Nothing will happen to him, I swear on Salazar Slytherin" he states.

The house elf gulps. "L-Lopsy will tell Mistress that Master insists that everything is fine" she says as she bows and then apparates back to Malfoy Manor.

Snape chuckles. "I guess Narcissa does not have much faith in you, huh?" he says to his friend teasingly.

Lucius huffs. "I cannot believe she sent one of the house elves! I can take perfect care of my own son!" he says as he sighs in annoyance.

"Calm down, Barbie. I'm sure she trusts you. She's just worried about her son" Laura says. Y/N, Vera, Hermione and Harry burst out laughing.

Meanwhile, Lucius is confused. "What is a Barbie? First you call me Elsa, and now this" Lucius says as he huffs.

"It's a popular doll, a Muggle toy. It's so popular there are even movies and video games based on it" Y/N says while giggling.

Vera nods while still laughing. "Yeah. There are different versions of it, but the most popular one has long, blonde hair. Like you" she says.

"Muggles" Lucius says under his breath, annoyed.

Ron then looks around. "So, where do we exactly have to go?" he questions. Everybody looks around. They have no idea. Well, that's a great start.

"How about we go that way?" Snape suggests as he points in a direction. Everybody nods as they start walking.

After a while, they almost want to quit. They can't find anyone or anything!

"I swear if Dumbledore has given us false information-" Lucius starts as he's suddenly hit in the head by an object. It's a boomerang.

A boy with dark brown hair in a ponytail suddenly appears as he grabs the flying boomerang. "Oops, sorry about that. We thought you guys were from the Fire Nation" he says as he scratches the back of his neck.

Lucius glares at him while rubbing the sore spot on his head. "... I have seriously had enough of Muggles. Wait, are you even a Muggle?" he asks, confused. The people in this dimension could have some type of powers.

Other people then emerge as well. "What's a Muggle?" a girl, who seems to be blind, asks.

Y/N turns to Lucius. "Well, people in this dimension do have powers - not everyone, though. There are airbenders who can do magic with air. There are waterbenders, earthbenders and firebenders. They can only use one of the elements. Except for the Avatar who can use all four of them. Sokka, who just hit you with his boomerang, is a Muggle since he's not a bender of anything" she explains.

She then turns to look at the blind girl. "And Muggles are people without any magic or in your case, bending skills" Y/N explains, answering her question.

A bald boy with a blue arrow tattoo on his head then sighs as he looks sad. "Well, you must be the people who have been sent to help us. I'm the Avatar, my name is Aang - and I can't bend fire. I still need a teacher" Avatar Aang says, defeated.

A girl with long, dark brown hair looks at the Avatar with sympathy. "Don't worry, Aang. We will find you a teacher" she says as she smiles. Aang smiles back.

"My name is Katara, by the way. I'm a waterbender. And Sokka here is my brother" the girl with the long, dark brown hair says as she gestures to Sokka. The boy waves while playing around with his boomerang.

"And I'm Toph. I'm an earthbender" the blind girl says.

"How do you use your magic when you are blind? Isn't that difficult?" Ron asks.

Hermione elbows him while giving him a glare. "Ouch!" he exclaims in pain.

Toph laughs. "It's easy, really. I use my feet. I can feel the vibrations on the ground. That way I know where people are and what they are doing. I can sense that there are nine of you besides us" she states. They all look at her, amazed.

Suddenly, a flying white lemur and a big, white, bison-looking creature appear as well. "Oh, right. This is Momo and this is Appa. They can both fly, by the way. So can I, I'm an Air Nomad" Aang says as he gestures to the lemur and then to the bison.

"That's bloody cool!" Ron exclaims.

"It really is. Brilliant!" Harry says as he agrees with his friend.

Y/N then looks at Aang and his friends. "We haven't introduced ourselves yet. This is Laura and Vera. This is the Trio - Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. This is Severus Snape - the Potions Master at Hogwarts school. This is Lucius Malfoy and his son, Draco Malfoy. And I'm the Keeper of the Diamond, my name is Y/N" she shyly says while introducing the team.

Aang, Katara, Sokka and Toph smile at them. "It's nice to meet you all" Katara says.

Meanwhile in the Fire Nation, someone is not happy.