Chapter two

TW: Mentions of kidnapping

The next morning, Narcissa returns to the Manor with a smile on her face. She hopes that her friend's date will go well. They did use a lot of time on the hairdo and makeup. It also took a lot of time to pick the right dress.

Chuckling, Narcissa heads towards the dining room. That's strange, the others aren't here. Could they still be sleeping?

She then heads towards the master bedroom that she shares with Lucius. She gently knocks on the door. "Lucius? Are you still sleeping?" she asks.

No answer. Sighing, she opens the door.

She almost bursts out laughing at what greets her. Lucius is sharing the bed with Snape and Y/N - Snape's and Lucius' faces are so close to each other, it almost looks like they are about to kiss.

Meanwhile, Y/N is lying on top of them both, her head on Snape's chest as if it was a pillow while her legs are sprawled on Lucius. She's lying on her back, her Snape t-shirt visible to look at. Narcissa chuckles at them.

She then moves towards them, her face close to the men's. "You guys look so cute" she squeals in their faces.

Snape and Lucius are suddenly wide awake and ignore the light pressure on their chests as they both jolt up in bed, which results in Y/N falling down so she lands with her legs on Lucius' lap and her face on Snape's. They both try not to make a sound at that.

Narcissa can't help but laugh. "Well, good morning" she says as she tries to stop laughing. It works, after a while. Both men glare at her.

Y/N still hasn't woken up yet, though.

"How did that not wake her up?" Narcissa questions, surprised.

Lucius chuckles. "It is not easy to wake her up. Most of the time, you will have to tickle her" he states.

Narcissa gives a smirk. She then leans forward and starts to tickle Y/N who wakes up in an instant. She starts to laugh, uncontrollably. Narcissa is still smirking as she's tickling her. This girl is quite ticklish, huh?

Y/N tries to beg for her to stop, but it doesn't work.

Afraid she might accidentally knee him, Lucius stops Narcissa. "You should probably stop now, Cissy. It is not you who will get hurt" he says as he gives her a warning look.

Narcissa just gives an innocent smile. "Right, we cannot have that" she says as she giggles. She then finally stops tickling Y/N.

"Thank you" Y/N breathes out as she slowly calms down. The three adults chuckle at her.

"You can certainly sleep through a lot, sweetheart. I still cannot believe you did not wake up when you landed on Lucius' and Severus' lap" Narcissa says.

Y/N blushes when she realises her position. She mutters a "sorry" as she removes her face and legs from their laps.

Both men smirk. "No need to be sorry, Y/N" Snape says in his ever so silky morning voice.

Lucius then clears his throat. "Well, how about we get some breakfast?" he suggests. They all nod in agreement as they rise from the bed.

Lucius coughs a few times. "We will meet you in the dining room downstairs, Cissy" he tells his wife. Realising that both men are just in their boxers, Narcissa nods as she leaves them to dress.

They all put on their clothes. Y/N puts on a pair of jeans, a pair of boots, a long-sleeved blouse and her Hogwarts jacket as well as her necklace that she got from the Malfoys. They then leave the room to join Narcissa in the dining room.

Narcissa smiles at them. "The house elves have already prepared breakfast for us" she says, gesturing to the food.

They then sit down. Lucius sits next to his wife while Y/N and Snape sit next to each other on the other side of the long table. They start to eat the delicious breakfast.

Snape suddenly puts a hand on Y/N's thigh, stroking it. Y/N blushes at that while Snape smirks.

As the four people are having a conversation while eating their meal, a female house elf suddenly appears.

"Lopsy is sorry to interrupt, but Lopsy wants to let Master Malfoy know that Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts, Minerva McGonagall, wants to talk to Master Malfoy, Mr. Snape and Ms. Y/L/N" the house elf announces.

Frowning a bit that their lunch is interrupted, Lucius dismisses Lopsy the House Elf. "Very well, let her in" he states. Lopsy nods as she disappears.

A few seconds later, she is back with McGonagall who gives them a sad smile. "I apologise for interrupting your meal. Dumbledore would like to see you. It is about a new mission. And do not worry, your friends are already there, waiting for you" McGonagall says as she looks at Y/N.

Nodding, they all rise from their seats and bid Narcissa goodbye.

"Please be careful. You were kidnapped last time, I cannot bear if that was to happen again" Narcissa says, sounding worried.

Lucius gives his wife a smile. "Do not worry, Cissy. We will be careful. Whatever this mission is, we will finish it quickly" he reassures her.

Y/N hugs Narcissa goodbye. Narcissa hugs her back, tightly. "Don't worry, Narcissa. We will take care of each other" Y/N states as she gives her a reassuring smile.

Narcissa smiles back. "I know you will. I just hope Lucius will not offend any Muggles" she says as she sighs.

Lucius huffs at that. "Now, now, Cissy. I will not do that. I am fine with Muggles - as long as they are not annoying" he says in a serious tone.

Snape rolls his eyes while Y/N quietly chuckles. They then wave goodbye as they leave the Manor to apparate in Hogsmeade.