Chapter fifteen

TW: Swear words

As the three of them are outside the tea shop, Zuko looks at the two wizards. "Well, it seems like this can only end one way - we will have to fight" he states.

They both nod. "We agree. Unfortunately for you, we will win" Lucius says as he smirks.

The three of them then get ready as they start to attack each other. It's Lucius and Snape versus Zuko. Both wizards use Incendio as Zuko uses firebending.

As they are fighting, they almost set the temple on fire. Thankfully, they are stopped in time. A boomerang suddenly hits Snape in his head. He groans in pain as he rubs the sore spot.

Sokka emerges - and so does Laura. "What the fuck- flower is going on here?" she asks.

"You almost burned down the temple!" Sokka exclaims while looking serious.

The three guys sigh. "We let jealousy get the best of us. Our foolish and childish behaviour led us to fight each other" Snape admits. Both Lucius and Zuko nod.

Laura raises an eyebrow. "Is this about Y/N? Wait a minute, did you listen to our conversation?" she asks, shocked.

Zuko slowly nods. "It was an accident, we were just passing by as we heard you" he says, defending the three of them. Snape and Lucius nod too, agreeing with him.

Sokka puts his hands up in the air. "Okay, I have no idea what's going on. But we should all probably head inside - it's getting dark. I guess it's our time to be the adults here" he says, mocking Lucius and Snape who both glare at him.

They all then head inside. The others are in the living room. "What happened? We heard a lot of turmoil. That's why we sent Laura and Sokka to check it out" Katara says, sounding worried.

"Yeah, it felt like someone was fighting" Toph states.

Sokka and Laura look at the three guys involved. They look a bit nervous.

"Um..." Zuko starts.

"It was a thief!" Lucius exclaims.

"That is right, we were simply stopping a thief" Snape adds to the story.

"Uhh, yeah. The thief was trying to steal my uncle's money. As we were fighting them, they almost burned down the temple nearby!" Zuko ends the story.

Both Laura and Sokka facepalm. Well, at least they agree on their little story.

"Good job, father! I bet you were awesome" Draco says, proud of his father.

Lucius smirks. "Yes, I was" he says, quite smug.

Snape rolls his eyes. At least they are believing their lie.

Harry clears his throat. "Well, we should sleep soon. We just need to figure out who should sleep where" he states. They all nod at that.

"Well, uncle will first return tomorrow. So his room is unoccupied" Zuko reminds them.

Hermione is in deep thought. "Well, there are three rooms. Two people can share each bed. That is six people. One can sleep on the couch, that is seven. We can conjure seven mattresses, then all fourteen of us have somewhere to sleep" she suggests. They all nod at the idea.

"Laura and I can share one of the rooms" Vera says.

"Yeah, we can take the guest room" Laura adds.

"I can take the couch" Zuko says.

"Harry and I can take Iroh's room. Will you be fine sleeping in here, 'Mione?" Ron asks his friend. Hermione nods.

Lucius clears his throat. "Y/N can share the last room with Severus and I so she does not get any nightmares... She will sleep on a conjured mattress, of course" he says.

Y/N is now blushing while Hermione, Laura, Vera, Katara, Toph and Zuko all roll their eyes at that comment. Yeah, right. Like anyone would believe that the three of them won't share the bed.

Zuko smirks. "You will share my room, then" he says. Lucius and Snape groan at that. They don't comment, though.

Snape clears his throat. "Then it is settled. Weasley and Potter in Iroh's room. Laura and Vera in the guest room. Y/N, Lucius and I in... the Fire Prince's room. The Fire Prince on the couch, and the rest of you on six mattresses here in the living room" he declares. Everybody nods in agreement as they go to their assigned sleeping spot.

Y/N shyly follows Snape and Lucius into Zuko's room. "We have to sleep in the incompetent Fire Prince's room... Great" Lucius says as he sighs.

They then take off their shoes and strip out of their clothes as they lie in the small bed. Y/N rests her head on Lucius' chest while hugging Snape's left arm. She caresses the Dark Mark on his arm.

She then closes her eyes. "Good night, Luci, Sev" she says as she yawns.

"Good night, Y/N" they both say in unison as she falls asleep. Lucius wraps his arms around her while Snape strokes her right, scarred cheek. They fall asleep not too long after as well.