Chapter eight

TW: Weapons

Not too long after, the group approaches Ba Sing Se which is the capital city of the Northeastern Earth Kingdom. They all look in amazement. It's a big city which is surrounded by walls.

They then enter. It's even bigger inside than it looks on the outside! There are a lot of people, a lot of houses and a lot of shops. There's a lot of everything.

Katara gains the others' attention. "We should be careful. There could be people from the Fire Nation here. If they spot Aang, then they will definitely let Fire Lord Ozai know" she states. They all nod at that.

Lucius sighs, though. First there's the Dark Lord, and now a damn Fire Lord. Will they ever be able to take a break?

As they walk through the city, Draco spots some small figurines made by earthbenders. "I want one of those" he demands from the seller.

The old man looks at the teenage boy sternly. "Well, you will have to pay then, son" he states.

Draco sighs in annoyance. "Do you not know who I am? My father will hear about this!" he exclaims.

Somebody then puts a hand on Draco's shoulder. "I already heard it, Draco. Now, let us leave" Lucius says as he sighs.

He then starts to lead them away. "We do not have their currency. We will need those bender teenagers to do the food shopping" Lucius states.

As they are leaving the small shop, the old seller mutters "Spoiled child" under his breath.

Lucius and Draco then join the others. Y/N is using her phone which was upgraded by Tecna from the Winx Club. She's texting Stella, letting her know that they are currently on yet another mission, but they promise to visit them once they return home. They would love to hang out in Magix with the girls, Valtor and the Specialists.

As she sends the message, Laura leans into her. "Psst, Y/N. I was thinking if you could give me a weapon? You know, in case those Fire Nation people show up?" she asks her friend. Y/N chuckles as she nods.

Laura then whispers something in her ear which makes Y/N widen her eyes. "Are you sure?" she asks her hesitantly. Laura nods.

Sighing, Y/N concentrates as she thinks of the wished weapon in Laura's hand. A metal baseball bat then appears. The others look at them. Snape and Lucius groan while the Trio and Vera widen their eyes. They all get flashbacks to Negan. Oh no, not another baseball bat. She better not name it Lucille.

Laura gives her weapon a swing. "Awesome, now I can whack those Fire Nation people if they try anything!" she says as she gives a small smirk.

Katara then points to a shop. "We can get something to eat there" she states.

"Yeah, Katara and I will do the food shopping. You guys can just stay out here and wait" Aang says as both he and Katara enter the shop.

As they are waiting, Ron and Sokka are discussing what food they like. Even though they don't know what the other one is referring to, they both agree that it sounds delicious. These two will become good friends.

Sokka then looks at Y/N. "How did you get those scars on your cheek, Y/N?" he asks her curiously.

As Katara isn't here to scold her brother, Toph does it for her as she smacks the back of his head. "Ouch! Toph!!" he exclaims in pain.

Toph huffs. "Seriously, Sokka. You shouldn't ask that. It might be painful for her to explain" the blind girl states.

Y/N sighs. "It's okay, Toph. Let's just say that somebody scratched my cheek a few months ago. A healing spell turned them into these small scars" she says.

Sokka feels a bit bad now. He didn't mean to remind her of any bad experiences, he was just curious.

Y/N gently puts a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay, Sokka. No harm is done" she says as she smiles. Sokka smiles back.

Katara and Aang then return. "Apparently, this shop only sells meat. Aang is vegetarian, so we need to find something else" Katara says as she sighs.

Aang sighs as well. "Well, that guy over there sells cabbages. Momo and Appa can eat that" he says as he heads over there to buy as many cabbages as he can carry in a bag.

He then hands the bag to Momo. "Hey, Momo, you and Appa can share these. Go and find him. If you need anything, you know where to find us" Aang says. Nodding, Momo the flying lemur grabs the bag and then flies away.

Appa is staying in a relatively safe spot in Ba Sing Se. If he was to walk around with the others, he would accidentally break a lot of the shops since he is quite big.

As Aang heads back to the others, Harry looks around. "Hey, look. Isn't that a restaurant?" he questions. The others look in the direction. Sure enough, there is a restaurant-looking shop.

"Hey, I have heard about that place! It's pretty cheap, and they sell vegetarian food!" Aang exclaims, sounding happy. They all then enter the restaurant and order thirteen noodle dishes.

As they are eating and having a conversation, they are not aware of the two firebenders in a tea shop here in Ba Sing Se. They are not too far away from the restaurant.