Chapter three

The four people walk towards the castle of Hogwarts. As they are on their way to the Headmaster's office, the Weasley twins approach Y/N.

"Hello, Y/N" George starts. "Here on another mission?" Fred ends.

She smiles at them. "Hi, Fred and George. It's good to see you guys again. It was fun to play Mario Kart and Miitopia with you all. And yeah, Dumbledore needs to see us about a new mission" she states.

The twins smirk. "We see that Professor Snape always seems to join you on your missions" Fred states teasingly which makes Y/N blush.

"And Lucius Malfoy is joining you as well. Don't let the old Slytherins turn you against us Gryffindors" George says, joking.

Y/N laughs while still blushing. "Don't worry about that, nobody could ever make me turn against any of you" she says as she smiles.

Lucius and Snape then realise she isn't right behind them. "Are you coming, Y/N?" Lucius asks.

Nodding, Y/N waves goodbye to the twins who wave back. She then hurries back to McGonagall, Snape and Lucius.

They approach the golden gargoyle. "Lemon mousse dessert" McGonagall says.

Y/N looks at her curiously. "An Italian dessert?" she questions.

McGonagall sighs as she nods. "Yes, an Italian dessert. The Headmaster tried it when he went for a short holiday to Italy after the Halloween party. It is his latest favourite dessert. The dessert itself was even formed as a lemon, it was made perfectly for him" she says as she chuckles.

Y/N chuckles, too. That does really sound like a dessert made perfectly for Albus Dumbledore.

They all then walk up the stairs. They are met by Dumbledore, Lupin, the Trio, Laura and Vera. Y/N goes to hug her friends and the Trio who all hug back.

Dumbledore gives them a smile. "Hello, it is good that you came. We would have asked for you yesterday, but Professor McGonagall insisted on waiting until the morning. Would any of you like a lemon drop, by the way?" he asks them politely. They all shake their heads no.

Nodding, he sits at his desk so he can look at everyone. "As Professor McGonagall probably told you already, there is a new mission. You will have to leave to yet another dimension to help out - you will help Avatar Aang with defeating Fire Lord Ozai and the Fire Nation" he states.

Y/N, Laura and Vera look surprised. Avatar: The Last Airbender? Vera smiles at that. Finally, something she actually likes and knows about!

She did know about Winx Club, but she didn't really remember much of the plot. It has been a long time since she watched that, it's however not way too long ago since she and Y/N watched Avatar: The Last Airbender together.

Vera then sighs internally as she realises something. Y/N likes Fire Prince Zuko... Will this ever end?! Well, at least he's more her age. Unlike the other guys.

Lucius clears his throat. "Well, when do we leave for this new mission?" he asks, a bit impatient.

Dumbledore smiles. "Right now" he declares.

Suddenly, somebody appears in the office. "I want to come, too" they state.

Everybody turns to look at the newcomer. Draco Malfoy? "Draco? What are you doing here?" Lucius asks while raising an eyebrow.

Draco rolls his eyes at his father. "I want to come on the mission, too. It is not fair that Potter and Weasley always get to have adventures" he says, clearly jealous.

Harry and Ron both groan. They would gladly switch with him! These missions haven't been easy.

Dumbledore looks at Lucius. "It is your decision, Lucius. You are his father after all" he says as he smiles.