Chapter eleven

TW: Mentions of kidnapping

The two Fire Nation soldiers wake up. They both groan in pain. "What happened? And where did the girl go?" one of them asks.

"No idea, I just know that Princess Azula won't be happy about this" the other one says as he sighs.

Suddenly, they aren't alone. "Won't be happy about WHAT?" a voice asks.

Both men cower in fear. In front of them is none other than the Fire Princess, Azula. She looks bored and impatient.

"Spit it out already. What won't I be happy about? And where are the Avatar and the Keeper of the Diamond?" she demands.

One of the soldiers gulps. "W-we tried to capture one of the Avatar's friends so we could use her as bait, but she got away" he slowly says with fear in his voice.

Azula then laughs. "She got away? Great, now they know that the Fire Nation is here!" she says in an angry tone. She then firebends two fireballs in her hands.

"Please! Show mercy! You will get the Avatar!" they both plead.

Azula gives an evil smirk. "You are right, I will. But not with help from you fools. No, I will have to do this myself" she says as she sighs.

She then throws the fireballs - close enough to scare them, but not close enough to hurt them. "Sadly, Fire Lord Ozai will still need you. Return to the Fire Nation!" she orders them. Nodding, both men hurry away from the alley.

When they are gone, she sighs once more. "I will find you and get you to my father, Avatar and the Keeper of the Diamond" she promises.

The next morning, Lucius and Snape wake up almost at the same time. "Good morning, my friend" Lucius says as he yawns.

"Good morning" Snape mutters. He really needs coffee if he has to be able to continue watching over seven- well, now eleven teenagers.

They both notice that Y/N is still asleep. No surprise there. Lucius chuckles. "Well, she seems to be having a peaceful sleep. It would be unfortunate if it was interrupted" he says as he smirks.

Snape smirks, too. "Indeed. By the way, I still cannot believe you wiped off the ice cream of her nose yesterday while the others were looking" he says while raising an eyebrow.

Lucius just shrugs. "As the only adults in the group, we do need to make sure that the teenagers look presentable and decent" he says as he smirks.

"Oh, by the way, the Granger girl suggested a Dreamless Sleep Potion for Y/N. But I suppose you already thought of that?" Lucius asks.

Snape rolls his eyes. "Obviously. I am the Potions Master. But why waste a potion when you can use... other methods?" he says, referring to Y/N sleeping next to them.

Lucius laughs at that. "I agree, my friend. I even believe that this method is more successful" he says.

He then looks at Y/N. "Do you want the honour, Severus?" Lucius offers.

Snape gives a smirk as he nods. He then removes the duvet and pinches Y/N's left, scarred thigh.

She's then wide awake. "Ouch!" she exclaims. Both men laugh a bit.

"Sorry, princess. It was not supposed to hurt. Do you want me to kiss the pain away?" Snape asks her teasingly which makes Y/N blush quite a lot. He then caresses the sore spot.

"Well, good morning, darling" Lucius says as he gives her a smirk. Still blushing, Y/N mutters a shy "good morning".

Somebody suddenly knocks on the door. "Just give us a second to get dressed" Lucius says out loud. The three of them then quickly put on their clothes. Y/N grabs her shoulder bag as Lucius grabs his cane.