EPILOGUE

Epilogue

"So, what's everyone going to do now?"

"Not sure," Steve says, "I don't think any of us thought we would make it this far."

"Maybe it's time for a break."

"Well, I built a villa just in case your interested," Tony says. "It's not too far from here. Real comfy place."

"If not for now, the doors are always open."

"Thank you Tony," Steve says, "we appreciate that offer."

"We'll let you know," Natasha says with a smile.

With a nod and a small smile, Steve shakes Tony's hand, giving it a firm squeeze before saying goodbye.

"Pete, where you headed bud?" Tony says, grabbing the boy's shoulders as he comes up behind him.

"I think I'm going to head back to the city," The boy answers, a shy smile on his lips as he looks at Tony with an apologetic look. "Easier to be friendly neighborhood Spider-Man that way."

"Sounds fair. Ness?"

"I think I'm going to head to the city as well," She says, avoiding Peter's gaze as a small smile forms on his face.

"Mhm," Tony says, looking between the two. "Okay. You kids have my blessing for whatever it is you decide to do."

"Um thanks?" 

"The offer still stands if you're interested, there's plenty of space for everyone at the villa."

"Oh, and don't be strangers. I know everyone is sort of going their separate ways but I'm still here for whatever you need."

"Thank you Tony," Vanessa says giving him a hug. "The same goes for you, if you ever need a babysitter, just let us know."

"Sounds good. I'm sure Morgan will love that. Please take care."

"You too Mr. Stark," Peter says also giving him a hug, "and please try not to get in trouble."

"I'll try," Tony says giving him a pat on the shoulder, excusing himself to go talk to Bruce.

"So, I guess that settles it then," Peter says with a smile, intertwining his fingers with hers as they walk side by side, "the city it is."

"Yup, the city it is," she agrees. "The neighborhood better watch out for friendly neighborhood Spider-Man."

"What should we do first?"

"How about we visit May?" Peter says.

"That sounds lovely."

And so in the end, each hero goes their own way.

But don't worry, Earth's mightiest heroes will be back when the world needs them most.

So, this is it lovelies. Thank you for reading 'Out of this World'. I hope you enjoyed. Like Tony said, part of the journey is the end, but there are still more things to come in the future. I will explain in the next note~
~Van
(2021.09.12)