Finally.

"So uh, this is your bunk. You will be sharing it with somebody so, yeah that's everything." I said as I pointed towards an empty bed.

"Oh. Alright well thankyou very much..uh"

"Piper, Chapman. Chapman."

"Thankyou Piper" Stella said giving me a smile.

We stood awkwardly for a few seconds.

"Yeah. Well see you around Stella", I said as I turned on my heels.

"Wait, Piper. Who's that girl that was speaking to me?"

"Uh that was Alex, Vause." I mumbled as I scratched my neck. Great job Piper, made that so obvious.

"You know her? She didn't seem very happy when you came along?"

"Yeah, she's my ex." I absolutely hated having Alex as an ex.

"Oh right, so you play softball huh?" Stella giggled.

"Yep" I nodded, "well, I'm bi so...yeah, see you around".

"Yeah see you around Piper."

Today's lunch was so gross, most of the time I don't have a clue what it is I'm eating. I walked over to the table Nicky and Morello was sat at, Alex wasn't there.

"Hey" I said.

Nicky just nodded then continued poking her 'food'.

"Where's Alex?" I asked Morello.

"I don't know sweetie, last time I saw her she was heading outside to the track".

"Oh, that's weird, anyway how are you?"

"I'm fine, yeah, fine." Morello said giving Nicky a glare.

"Oh for god sake." Nicky slammed her fork on the tray.

"Morello, one minute it's me then it's Christopher. Even though he specifically told you that he never wants to see you again! Why are you still hanging onto this dream? You will never be with him! Don't I give you enough, huh? I told you I love you for God sake!".

With that, Nicky stormed of and Morello was left speechless.

"Woah, what was that all-"

"It doesn't matter Piper". Morello got up and walked off awkwardly towards the bunks, leaving me alone at the table.

Just as I was about to get up, Alex just walked in, hair up in a ponytail and sweat dripping off her.
I froze, and started to poke my food with a fork. What was I supposed to do?
Alex saw me, rolled her eyes and continued walking over to the queue.
She got her food and began walking around to find a table. All the other tables were full and the only seats available were the ones at the table I was sat at.

"You know what..." Alex mumbled quietly.

She slammed her tray down on the table and took a seat directly across from me.

"Piper, we have to talk. Why the fuck did you rat me out?".

Wow, she just jumped straight in.

"I...uh...I don't...well".

Words Piper, use your words I thought to myself.

"Can we do this somewhere else please?" I said as everyone in the canteen was eyeing me and Alex.

"Fine. Where?" Alex asked folding her arms.