All Is Forgiven.

"She's not my girlfriend Piper, I told you. I don't know why I kissed her! I'm sorry! I'm worried about you, why are you getting drunk like this?"

I rolled my eyes and tried to release myself.

"I saw you outside, swaying around in front of Stellaaa, I'm gonna go back to Boos bunk now byeeeee..." I released my hand and ran towards the bunks.

I could hear Alex running behind me, shouting at me to stop, but I just laughed.

"You can't catch me, na na nana naaa..." I sang like a child.

Next thing I knew I was on the floor.
I was so drunk off the hooch I tripped over my own foot.

Alex bent down next to me and then lifted me up.

"For fuck sake Piper...", she mumbled.

"Just...get off me I'm a big girl Alex I can take care of myself okay?"

"I want to help you Piper!"

"Well I don't need help", I said.

"I'm taking you to your bunk".

"Fine".

Alex was by my side and had hold of my arm as she lead my to my bunk.
I felt like a child getting sent to their room.
She placed me down at sat next to me.
She put her glasses onto her head and looked into my eyes.
I was still tipsy so I tried to look at her but couldn't help that my eyes were rolling everywhere.

"Piper I need to tell you something".

"And what's that?" I said as I poked her cheek.

"Piper, Stella....Stella is my ex".

"Whaaaatt?", I slurred.

"It was a one time thing, a few years before I met you".

"You're fucking kidding me right? Why didn't you tell me? I thought you only met her when she arrived".

"No Piper, I'm sorry. I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd be upset. I guess there was just a few feelings left but I swear, I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. I've spoke to Stella. I said we're better off staying away from each other because it's you I want".

Wow. I was shocked. I guess I've always had a soft spot for Alex because I became quite emotional at her little speech.

"Really?", I asked taking her hand.

"Yes. I love you Piper".

"I love you too".

I can't believe I have forgiven her again. But I can never stay mad at her. She is the love of my life.

I leant in and wrapped my arms around her. She rested her head on top of mine.

"Naaaaaaaawwwwww look at you twoooo all lovey dovey again", Nicky said as she stumbled into my cube.

Me and Alex just looked at her and smiled.

"There's some left over hooch, wanna join?", she asked.

"Sure", Alex said.

A/N sorry for the short chapter, I promise I will write a longer one soon xx