Caught.

After all the hooch, me and Alex decided to leave the others and go to sleep. I could barely make it back to my own cube so I just collapsed on Alex's bed. Noticing that I had taken up all the room, Alex gently rolled me over and led next to me.
We just looked at each other for what felt like forever, until someone finally spoke.

"I love you Pipes, I really really do", Alex mumbled.

"I really really love you too Al...", I replied.

She leaned over and gave me a kiss then we both fell straight to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of someone shouting out my name, and Alex's.
Slowly opening my eyes, I see Mr. Healy standing above me and a sly looking Stella behind him.

"Chapman! Vause! For the last time, get up!", he yelled growing red in the face.

Alex rubbed her eyes and lifted herself up, she had such a cute bed head.

"What's the problem?", she asked in her husky morning voice.

"What's the problem? You two slept in the same bed that's what!"

"And...? We didn't do anything", Alex replied.

"Well, you could have! Caputo's office. NOW!"

Me and Alex rolled our eyes as we walked past him.

We both held hands and swayed a little as we made our way to his office, we knew it would piss Healy off.

He just sighed loudly behind us and picked up the pace so he was nearly beside us.

We turned a corner and we reached his office. Me and Alex stepped to the side of the door so Healy had enough room to barge in.

"Mr. Caputo, chapman and vause are here", he started.

Me and Alex awkwardly walked into the office, confused expressions on our faces.

"And whys that?", Caputo asked.

"Because we slept in the same bed", Alex replied for him.

Mr. Caputo sighed and rubbed his forehead with his hand.

"Healy, it's not that big of a deal okay? Yeah it's against the rules, but I don't think there's a punishment needed okay? Just don't do it again", he said.

"Okie dokie then", Alex replied, taking my hand and heading out of the office.

We could hear Healy in the background muttering something about us holding hands.

Me and Alex looked at each other, laughing at how pathetic he is.

Alex stopped and turned to me.

"Sooo...what do you want to do now?", she asked.

"I don't know, there's not really much to do in here", I replied.

"Wanna go to a utility closet?", she asked with a smirk.

"Yes", I replied.

Alex walked in front of me whilst holding my hand.

We got to the nearest closet and Alex pulled me in.

It was so dark in here and we couldn't see a thing but Alex managed to cup my cheeks and pull me in for a kiss.

She began rubbing my back in search to unclasp my bra and I reached over to take off her shirt.

Things were getting heated when all of a sudden the door swings open and who is stood there? Stella.

My bra was on the floor and Alex's hand was in my pants.

"Sorry did I interrupt something?", she asked with a smile.