Free.

That one month flew by fast. It was the day I would be released. I was so happy to be finally leaving but there was a strange feeling inside my stomach. I didn't want to leave my friends, my family, I didn't want to leave Alex. But I knew I had to go.

"Pipes", Alex sobbed.

"Bye Alex", I cried as I leant forward to hug her.

"I love you so much", she said into my ear.

"I love you too, I promise I will be waiting for you", I said as I pulled away.

I stared deep into her eyes and our lips crashed together. Of course Pornstache had to ruin it by pulling us off each other.

She handed me a card she had hid behind her back. She had took one of the photos from my album of us both and stuck it on a card. Inside it read, "Dear Pipes, I love you so much. I can't believe you're out, and in a few weeks I will be too. I'm so ready to start our life together, don't miss me too much ;) Lots and lots of love, your Alex xox".

I smiled from ear to ear and held the card to my chest.

"I love you Alex Vause", I said.

"I love you too Piper Chapman", Alex replied and gave me one last hug.

Nicky and Morello walked up to me and both gave me a hug.

"I'm going to miss you blondie", Nicky said.

"Me too hun", Morello added.

"Trust me, I will definitely not forget you two", I said as I began to cry.

"Ah don't be soft Chapman, we'll see you soon. We'll be roomies again", Nicky giggled.

I smiled at Nicky and Morello. They were such good friends.

"Chapman, time to go", a CO said.

"Bye guys, love you", I said as I was being led away.

As I walked past the glass barrier and saw all my friends, all the memories replayed in my head.

Red gave me a wink and a smile through the glass and many of the inmates were waving.

It absolutely broke my heart when I saw Alex sobbing into Nicky.
It was so hard to leave her, but I knew I would be back with her in a few weeks.

The closer I got to the exit, the faster my heart began to beat. I was finally going to be in the real world again.

I got outside and just stood there. I exhaled the fresh air and smiled.

I heard a car engine get closer and closer to me until the car had pulled up in front of me.

Cheerily walking towards the car, my face dropped as the window was rolled down.

It was Larry.