Out.

I leant against the hard, concrete wall and slowly started to let my head fall backwards, that was until I heard the heavy metal door slide open.

"Chapman, you're out", a guard said to me.

I had been waiting to hear them words for three weeks now.

I made my way outside to the van and took in the beautiful air, the Shu is horrible. You are shut away from the world.

Climbing into the van I hear the familiar voice of Pensatucky.

"Hey college", she said as she looked in the rear mirror at me.

"Why...what are you doing here? Where's morello?", I stuttered.

"She's having a little break, they decided it was mainly her fault for letting rosa escape so the wheel is mine", she said with a proud smile.

"Okay...", I mumbled.

"You excited to see your girlfriend?", she asked in a cocky tone.

I completely ignored her and stared out of the window.

"Thought so...", she giggled.

For the remainder of the journey, I stayed quite and watched the fields pass by around me, unfortunately listening to Pensatuckys terrible singing too.

"We're here", Pensatucky said as she slammed on the brakes, causing me to jolt forward.

"Jesus!", I said rubbing my neck.

"Hey! Don't use the lords name in vein!", she yelled.

"Whatever.."

I walked into the prison and got a few glares off some inmates. Most of them were giving me sympathetic smiles.

Luckily, I arrived at dinner time. I was starving, I didn't touch the food in SHU. Mostly because it's all leftovers or out of date.

Nervously walking into the canteen, my nerves start to calm as I see Nicky, Alex and Morello sat at a table. They didn't notice me as they were all in a heavy conversation.

I made my way towards the queue but I was stopped as I felt two arms wrap around me from behind.

I turned to face Alex.

I missed her so much. Whilst I was in Shu, she was all I could think about. She looked gorgeous, as always.
Her hair was in loose curls and her glasses sat on her head, showing off the bruise around her eye. She stared at me with her emerald eyes.

"I'm so glad you're back Pipes", she whispered.

"Me too", I added.

We hugged each other for what felt like forever until we finally broke apart.

I couldn't help myself but smile like an idiot. I was just so happy to see her face again. Nobody has ever made me feel the way Alex does.

"Get your lunch then join us over there okay?", she said before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Okay", I whispered watching her walk away to the table.

I grabbed my tray of beef and noodles and made my way to the table.

As soon as I sat down, Nicky had her arm around me and was waving me about like a doll.

"I'm so happy you're back Chapman! Are you okay?", she said excitedly.

"I'm fine. I missed you all", I said with a smile.

Alex was sat next to me and she put her hand on my thigh and kissed me.

"I missed you so much babe you don't understand", she said.

"I missed you too, a lot", I replied.

"So where's Stella?" I asked.

That's when everybody's faces dropped.

"Well she's still in Shu, so that's good but she...she will be out in a couple of days...", Nicky replied.

"Shit", I said as I slammed my fork down.

"Pipes, it's okay. I won't let her hurt you, I promise", Alex said as she pulled me in for a hug.

I lifted my head up and noticed that Nicky, Alex and Morello had just finished exchanging weird looks and nods.

"What?", I said with a confused look.

"Come on", Nicky said as she grabbed my arm and lifted me up, Alex and Morello following behind.

"What's going on?", I asked getting quite annoyed.

"Just wait", Alex said laughing.

I arrived to where I was being led to, the bunks. Big Boo and many others were crowded in my bunk. I noticed above the window there was a banner made of toilet roll that said 'welcome back Piper!'

I grinned from ear to ear as many inmates gave me a hug and handed me a bottle of hooch.

"Let's get this party starteeeeed!", Big Boo yelled as she turned on her radio.

I like the effort.