Wait...what?

"Hi Piper", Mr. Healy said as he leaned forward on his chair, making me feel extremely uncomfortable.

"Hi...", I replied.

"You're probably wondering why you're here", he said with a grin.

"Well...yeah I am"

"So let's get to the point. You're being released a month early".

"Wait...what?", I asked as I began laughing.

Mr. Healy nodded as he saw how excited I was becoming.

"Are you kidding? Seriously?!", I asked with a huge smile.

"Nope, congratulations", he said leaning back on his chair.

"Why though?", I asked.

"Well, you're lawyer has gone through the files and all that stuff and managed to shortened your sentence somehow", he said.

"No way! Oh this is great! Thank you so much!", I shouted.

"Yeah don't thank me, all I do is get the information and give it to you. Close the door behind you", he said pointing at the door.

"Yeah, yeah I will", I said.

I ran down the corridor and straight into the bunks. As soon as I saw the tall beauty in her room, I ran in and literally jumped on her back.

"Woah! What the hell?", Alex said as she nearly fell to the floor.

"Alex! Alex guess what?!"

"Oh it's you", she sighed with relief then kissed me on the cheek.

"Yeah Alex guess what? I'm getting released a month early!", I said as I jumped around clapping.

"No way! That's great Piper!", she said as she hugged me tightly.

"I know! I'm so excited! I'm gonna go ring my mom!", I said. Without waiting for a reply off Alex, I was already skipping down the corridor.

"Piper dear?", my mom said as she finally answered the phone.

"Mom! Hi! I'm getting released a month early and I'm gonna wait for Alex and we're gonna move in together, it gonna be great! Oh I'm just so exc-"

"Piper, piper, slow down. Are you sure you really want to be with this Alex girl?", my mom said with an unsure tone to her voice.

"Yes, yes mom of course I do!", I reply.

"Well, I don't think it's such a good idea. I mean have you spoke to Larr-"

"No mom I haven't. I don't want to, we're over. For good".

"Oh for heavens sake Piper. So where are you going to go when you get out?", she asked.

"Well, could I come home? And wait two months for Alex?"

"I'll have to ask you're father but I'm sure he'll be okay with that", she said.

"Oh good. Anyways il call you back in a few days about picking me up okay?"

"Okay, bye Piper"

"Bye mom"

I hung up the phone and slowly made my way towards the canteen.

A/N

Thanks for reading guys and thank you so much for all the likes!
Also, please give Blyhasagirlfriend 's book 'Past Obsession' a read! It's a vauseman AU and is really good!