Happy Again.

Me and Alex sat in the Chapel. I had just told her everything, why I ratted her out.

"But Piper, how could you? I had my freedom back, I had my life back." Alex said, calming down.

"I know Alex I am so sorry, I love you so much and I didn't want you to leave me, I love you."

I reached out to take Alex's hand but she pulled away.

"I need time Piper. Time to think this through. I just don't know if I can ever...forgive you..."

Alex got up and walked away, leaving me in tears.

I wiped my eyes and looked up as I saw crazy eyes enter the room.

"Dandelion? You alright?" She said looking extremely upset.

"Crazy eyes? I thought you...hated me?" I said with an awkward face.

"Me? No. I would never hate you Piper." She walked over and took a seat next to me.

"You see, my brain gets all fuzzy and confused sometimes and that makes me confused, but I would never hate you. Now you want to tell me what's bothering you?"

"Well...as you probably know Alex is back and-"

"Woah woah woah, Vause is back?" She said looking uneasy.

"Uh yeah. You haven't seen her?"

"No, noooooo..." Crazy eyes said becoming extremely uncomfortable.

"You alright?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine, got to go."

With that, Crazy eyes got up and quickly walked out the room.

"Great" I mumbled to myself.

My stomach grumbled so I headed towards the canteen for lunch. This is going to be awkward seen as I don't really have any friends besides Morello who is nowhere to be seen.

As I grabbed my tray I began to walk around trying to find somewhere to sit. I saw Alex, so I walked over and sat with her.
She sighed as I sat down.

"Alex, please forgive me, I love you so much and I can't stand this. I need you."

"Piper. You got me back in here, don't you understand how hard it is to try and get my head around why someone who loves me would do this?" Alex said to me giving me a sympathetic look.

"I know I know, and I'm really sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, but I didn't want you to leave, it would've broke my heart..." I began tearing up.

"Piper..." Alex leaned over and wiped away my tears.

"I love you, but...I just don't get it."

"Alex please, I didn't want you to leave me..."

Crazy eyes came storming over with pie clenched in her fist and threw it at Alex, again.

"So you made Piper upset huh?! Making her cry like that?!" She had an angry expression on her face.

"What the fuck! Seriously?!"

Alex got up, walked up to Crazy eyes and pushed her backwards.
What the hell was going on?

"No, Crazy eyes it wasn't what it looked like!" I yelled.

She probably didn't hear me as her and Alex were now rolling on the floor fighting and all the inmates were cheering and shouting.
I ran upto them both and managed to drag Crazy eyes off Alex.

"You leave her alone you bitch!" Crazy eyes said as she got dragged away by a CO.

"Oh my god, Alex are you okay? I'm so sorry Alex, she saw me upset earlier and must've thought-"

"Piper I'm fine." She said as her held her face, blood covering her hand.

"Well you don't look fine, here let me help you, let's go to the bathroom." As me and Alex started to walk off, a CO came up behind us.

"I don't think so Vause, you're going to SHU." Alex was grabbed and had handcuffs put on.

"What? No! You can't take her, it was self defence!" I shouted, but it was too late as Alex was heading towards the SHU.

She looked at me and mouthed the words 'I love you'.

I burst into tears and ran towards the bunks. I dived onto my bed and wrapped the blanket around me, sobbing into my pillow.

"Hey, hey, Piper what's wrong?" I heard a voice say.

I turned around around to see Stella bent down at the side of my bed.

"I'm such a bitch!" I cried.

"No you're not a bitch Piper. You're the sweetest girl I've spoke to in here." She put me hair behind my ear and smiled at me.

"Alex got taken to SHU. God knows how long for, and it's all my fault."

"I'm sorry..." She said.

"It's not you who has to be sorry."

"Inmates! Time to go to beddy byes!"
Mendez yelled in a babyish voice.

"Goodnight Piper" Stella kissed my forehead and left my cube.

All I could remember was crying myself to sleep.

Two boring weeks went by and Alex was still in SHU. Guess there's nothing better to do than clean up my bunk, I'd already showered and ate and it's Sunday so no work.
As I placed my booked neatly on my drawers, I noticed a picture of me and Alex. It was taken at the waterpark we went to. A man dressed in a dolphin costume stood in between me and Alex with his arms around us, we looked so happy. This put a smile on my face.
The smile quickly faded as many voice started chatting in the bunks.

"Ooooooh Vause, you're out man!" I heard Nicky say.

Her footsteps got closer to my bunk.
She walked straight in without hesitation and grabbed my hand.
She pulled me out of my bunk and dragged me towards the chapel.

"Nice to see you too?" I giggled as I knew exactly what was going to happen.

We reached the chapel and Alex stopped and turned towards me.
She looked into my eyes and I sarcastically said, "what are we doing here?"

She smiled and pushed her lips against mine. The kiss was intense.