Unexpected.

I woke up this morning unusually happy. Last night I went straight to bed after hanging out in Nicky's bunk with her, Alex and Morello.

We were discussing the idea that we should all get a place together once we leave this place because we had all gotten pretty close, they were practically family.

I had 2 months left, Alex had 3, Morello has 10 and Nicky has 12. Me and Alex would get a place together first then wait for Nicky and Morello to be released.

I was sat on my bed flicking through some photo albums when Alex walked in and sat beside me.

"Photo hoarder huh?", she giggled.

"Yeah, haha I guess so", I replied as I smiled down at a photo of me and Cal when we were young.

She rested her head on my shoulder and began looking through the photos with me. Suddenly, we stumbled upon a photo of me and Alex when we went to Mexico. I was wearing a pink, flowery dress and my beach waved hair was up in a bun. Alex was wearing a short, black dress and her hair was nearly curled.

"Why the hell am I so pale?", Alex said, laughing at the photo.

I burst out laughing as I noticed my skin was sun kissed and Alex as pale as a sheet of paper.

"Still beautiful though", I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Thanks", she replied and she pulled me in for a hug.

I buried my head into her chest, god she smelled so good.

Me and Alex raised our heads and looked towards the door to the bunks as we saw many people chattering and pointing.

Stella came walking in. Her collar bones stuck out as well as her cheekbones. Her eyes were filled with anger and they looked straight at me and Alex. This was not good.

I quickly stood up and straight after me did Alex. Alex stepped in front of me and took my hand. I loved how she made me feel so safe.

"Get out!", Alex shouted as Stella took a step toward us.

"Fucking touch me again Piper I swear to god I will kill you!", she yelled as she tried to grab me.

"Leave her alone! You got what you deserve! Now get the fuck out before I drag you out!", Alex shouted at Stella, pushing her backwards.

Stella just laughed and walked away shaking her head.

"What the fuck...", was all I managed to say.

"Piper I swear, I won't let her touch you", Alex said holding me in her arms.

"I know..", I whispered.

"Hey, you two alright?", Nicky said as she entered my cube.

"Yeah, thanks Nicky", Alex replied.

"Okay, well....it's dinner, you coming?", she asked.

"Yeah sure. Come on pipes", Alex said as she held my hand tight and lead me toward the canteen.

"So I heard about what happened with Stella", Morello said with a mouth full of mash.

"Yeah. It was pretty...uh...bad", I replied.

"CHAPMAN TO MR HEALYS OFFICE", I heard the speaker say.

"Oh fuck, what does that ass want?", I mumbled to myself.

"Want me to come with?", Alex asked as she took my hand.

"No it's okay", I replied.

I left the canteen and slowly walked towards mr healys office, unsure about what he wants. Eventually, I was stood outside his door. I took and deep breath and pulled down the handle.

"Hi Chapman. Take a seat".