Paris.

I woke up to the sound of the pilot announcing that we had landed. I stretched out my arms as I yawned then shook Alex lightly on her shoulder.

"Alex...we're here, wake up!", I said.

She groaned at the thought of having to get up after a long sleep.

"Well good morning to you!", I said sarcastically.

"Good morning sunshine. Excited?", she asked.

"Of course I am, can't wait to get there".

Me and Alex grabbed our bags and left the plane. It was around 5am.

Once we got inside the airport, we stood and waited for our suitcases.

"This kinda reminds me of the time we were in Brussels and I was waiting for the suitcase that took fucking hours to come", I said to Alex.

"Oh my god, I remember that day. It feels so weird knowing it was over 10 years ago", she replied.

"It is" I nodded in agreement. "I also remember you looking extremely hot, in that pencil skirt and black blouse...oh my god and you're hair..."

"Oh god!", Alex giggled. "My hair was pretty hot huh?"

"Yes, it was".

I leant in to kiss Alex when I noticed out the corner of my eye mine and Alex's suitcase go past.

"Shit!", I shouted as I chased the suitcase.

"Alex! Help me?!", I shouted as turned my head back.

Alex came running behind me, crying with laughter. Everyone was laughing as me and Alex ran laps trying to catch our suitcases.

I eventually reached my suitcase and so did Alex.

"Fucking hell, its too early to be running", Alex laughed.

We walked towards the exit hand in hand ready to catch a taxi to our new home.