TEN

Third-person view:

.

Sugar just stared at Jimin for a moment, then slowly leans over until his lips are against Jimin's lips. He slowly kisses him while pulling him against his body. They stay like that for a moment just enjoying the kiss. When suddenly, there was a small cough. Jimin and sugar broke apart and turn to see Jungkook standing by the kitchen entry with his arms cross and a smirk on his face.

.

JK: don't mind me...

.

Jim: J-Jungkook... I... we...

.

Sg: it ok Jimin. Why don't you go to bed, and we talk tomorrow?

.

Jim: ok. Good night.

.

Sg: Sweet dream...

.

Sugar grabs Jimin's hand before he turns and lightly kisses him on the lips again, not caring that Jungkook was looking at them. Once Jimin walks out of the kitchen, Jungkook walk closer to sugar and stared at him.

.

Sg: I know what you thinking? But I really care for him. To the point that it scared me.

.

JK: took you long enough... Just be careful with him. He's like my little brother. If were another person, I would have said NO, but since I know you and think of you as my best friend, and I know you will make him happy and keep him safe. So, I allowed it.

.

Sg: thanks. I was worried that you may say no.

.

JK: just make sure to keep it private, I don't want to see you drooling After Jimin around the house.

.

Sg: right... said the man that is a whip for our little Tae-bear.

.

JK: ok, ok. Lets go to bed, before everyone decided to wake up and find us in the kitchen like dummies.

Jungkook and Sugar walk out of the kitchen when to their own bedrooms. But before sugar opens his bedroom door, he turns and looks at Jimin's room. he couldn't help smiling as he recalled the kiss from earlier.

.

That night both Jimin and Sugar when to sleep with sweet hopes of what to come.

.

.

.

Jimin P.V:

.

I felt something tickle my ear. I try to swop it away, but then I heard some giggles. I open my eyes and saw Taehyung sitting on my bed.

.

Tae: hi Chim-Chim. You're late.

.

Jim: hi Tae-Tae. Did I sleep late again?

.

Tae just smiles at me. I slowly got off the bed and walk into my bathroom. Once I finish, I walk out to see Taehyung playing with his favorite stuffed bunny that Jungkook got him a long time ago.

.

Tae look at me and scream "Food" and jump from my bed, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my room as he runs through the house laughing.

.

But we came to a stop once we step into the living room where Jungkook, Jin, and Namjoon were waiting for us.

.

JK: Taehyung what did I say about running. You can get hurt.

.

Tae: Sorry Kookie... Tae-Tae sorry...

.

JK: came here.

.

I saw Tae walk up to Jungkook. once he was in front of him, Jungkook hug him and kiss him in the head while saying "don't do it again"

.

For a moment I felt jealous, but then I felt someone behind me. I turn to find Sugar smiling at me.

.

Sg: Good morning Jimin. Hope you had a good night.

.

At that moment memories of last night came back to me and I felt my face turning red.

.

I shyly smile and say "hi"

.

Sg: I made all your favorites.

.

Jim: you did...

.

Tae: Chim-Chim, Yoongi did sugar cookies.

.

Jim: you did.

.

Sg: someone told me that's your favorite ones.

.

Again I smile shyly up at Yoongi and say "it is"

.

Tae: Kookie, Tae-Tae hungry.

.

JK: ok, ok. Let's take this to the dining room, I got a hungry bear here and he's not the only one.

.

Jungkook picks up Tae and carries him into the dining room. follow by Jin and Namjoon. I then realized that we were standing by ourselves in the living room.

.

I was about to walk away but I felt sugar grabbing my hand. As I look back, I was suddenly kissed. For a moment I was surprised, but then I relax and kiss him back.

.

As we pull back, we smile at each other.

.

Sg: come let go eat, before Jungkook or Jin come looking for you.

.

I felt Sugar grabbing my hand as we walk to the dining room. I didn't pay too much mind to all the smirks that everyone had on their face as we sat down at the table. As everyone talks and eats, Sugar spends the time filling my plate with food. I was so in the clouds of happiness that I didn't care one bit, as I eat every one of it.

.

.