one

Jimin POV:

.

.

He slowly leans down giving plenty time for me to stop him, as he shortens the space between us. He stops right before our lips touch. I close my eyes, as I felt his breath on my lips. I didn't like it, so I took upon myself the last step, connecting our lips together. The moment our lips touch, I felt sparks go all over my body. I try to pull him closer to me, but suddenly, I was falling.

.

I woke up on the floor, beside my bed. I slowly got up and lay down on my bed. As I try to clear my mind. I been dreaming the same thing for over a year now. Ever since that kiss, that night on the stairs. I never knew his name, but that didnt stop me from remembering him.

.

There was a knock on the door. I sit up, as saw brother walks in.

.

Park: Hello Jimin, how we feeling this morning. Ready to meet your best friend after a long time.

.

Thats when I remember today was the day, I was going to see again my best friend Tae, after three months. I was going to travel to Seoul and stay with Tae for a month, until their wedding day. I was really looking forward to it.

.

OMG I need to get ready. I have to check everything is pack and ready. Oh, where is my gift for Tae-Tae. I cant forget that. I say as I run around my bedroom like crazy.

.

Park: Dont you remember that you pack last night and Tae gift is by the door, so you wouldnt forget, you said. You put it there yourself last night.

.

Oh, yea. I almost forgot. Hahaha I would miss little Hoseok and my sweet princess Rose. I feel sad that you and Jasmine are staying here. But I know I will see you soon. Right

.

Park: Yes, Jimin. We be there as soon I finish work here. I promise these three weeks will pass really fast. Now get ready and come down to eat breakfast with Jasmine and me, before Namjoon gets here. I so glad Jungkook send Namjoon to travel with you, so you wouldnt be alone, and I dont have to be worrying.

.

Me too. I dont like traveling by myself and I like Namjoon. I get ready now and be down soon.

.

I wait for my brother to leave my room, so I started to get ready. By the time I walk to the dining room, I saw Namjoon and Jin standing by the door. I was so happy to see that Jin came too to get me that I didnt think as I run into him and gave him a big hug.

.

Jinnie, you came too. I so happy. I miss you so much. I said still hugging him.

.

Everyone started laughing with my silliness.

.

Jin: How could I stay there when I knew my beautiful princess Jim-Jim was traveling. And plus, did you think Little-Tae would let me in peace, asking when where you get there. I can tell you he hasnt sleep right these two nights, waiting for you. He keeps thinking that the plain would fall from the sky or you may get kidnap, and then he would never see you again. I think he still remember what happen last year. Poor Jungkook, he been worry about him. Thats one of the reasons he wants you James to go there before the wedding, so you can talk to Tae.

.

My poor Tae-Tae. All worry by me. I cant wait to see him and give him a big hug. I said, as I try not to think about what happen that day.

.

Park: I would have gone sooner but I got work that cant drop for now. but hopefully with Jimin been there Tae be better until I get there.

.

Nam: Well I think is time for us to go. Jimin do you have everything set. We have to go now.

.

I am ready. Just let me get my sweater, then we can go

.

After saying good bye to everyone, me and Jin and Namjoon left. By the time the airplane took off, it was almost noon.

.

.