FOURTEEN

Third Person POV:

.

The moment they got home, Jimin was ambush by his crying brother and sister-in-law. The police came and ask some questions for Jimin, but he couldn't answer because he doesn't remember since they injecting him with the sleeping drug. After the police left, everyone was in the living room, when a crying Taehyung came running, screaming Chim-chim, as he jump on him. Everyone was just happy that Taehyung and Jimin where home and saved.

.

Let say Jimin was stuck 24 hours with a very clingy Tae-bear for almost a week. Which was very funny to everyone except a very jealous Jungkook. but he couldnt say nothing since Tae was happy with his best friend beside him.

.

There was only couple days left for the wedding. They were all at the dinner table talking about he wedding and after it. when all of sudden, Jimin say, that it would be sad leaving this place after spending all this time here. that he was going to miss it a lot.

.

On which Taehyung ask why would he be leaving?

.

JK: well, once we get marry, we be leaving to your honeymoon and Mr. Park, Jasmine and Jimin are leaving back to England. Remember that we talk about it.

.

Tae: but... but... can Chim-chim came with us? I dont want to leave him. what if the bad guy come back and take him? Nooo Chim-chim.

.

Every knows that Taehyung was still traumatized by the kidnap. Since he still doesnt let Jimin from his site.

.

Jm: I be fine Tae-bear. Remember the bad guys are in jail, plus I be with my brother and sister in London, and it be weird if I go with you on our honeymoon. I just be on your way. dont worry we would see each other in couple months, when you go to London.

.

Tae: but you be lonely over there.

.

Jasm: well, with all the guys that visit him and trying to court him, I doubt he be filling lonely. Maybe one of them may finally win his heart.

.

All this time, Yoongi was all quiet and thinking. The moment Jimin said that he would be leaving, something told him that he would never see him again for a long time. He also remembered that there was a lot of good-looking guys trying to talk to his Jimin the day of NamJin wedding. And he doesnt like the thought of another guy kissing and touching his Jimin.

.

Yoongi suddenly stood up and walk away, leaving everybody confused, specially Jimin.

.

Hours later in Jungkook home office. Namjoon, Jungkook, Mr. Park, Yoongi and Mr. Min were talking about what happen after the kidnapping. It came to find out that the person behind it was non-other than Mr. Jung-Lee jr. Let say after Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi little visit to Mr. Jung-Lee jr. in prison, Mr. Jung-Lee Jr. would have a lot of things to worry in there, before thinking of getting out anytime soon. The next day Mr. Jung-Lee personally came to Jungkook house to apologize and gave a really nice compensation check to Jimin and Taehyung for the trouble his son has done. On which they donated it to Mr. Park private detective business.

.

They were about to leave to their rooms when suddenly, Yoongi decided to stop everyone from leaving.

.

Yg: Since my father is here and I know this may sound like crazy and all of the sudden, but I want to let everyone know I came to a decision to