SIX

One week later.

.

.

Jimin POV:

.

We were at the mall. Walking around, just me and Tae-Tae. It was still early in the morning and it was almost empty. Yoongi had fallen asleep In Taehyung office. So, we decided to take a walk around the mall since it was still early. Me and Taehyung was dress the same. We had the same baby blue sweater. While Taehyung was wearing some white jeans, I was wearing my nice white skirt, with some white knee-high socks and white pumps. Every time we pass someone, they would stare at us. But since none of them approach us. It didnt bother us.

.

.

Tae: Chim-Chim, I want some cookies.

.

Jim: Sure, Tae-Tae. But first lets wake up Yoongi, so he can bake it.

.

Tae: Ok.

.

We took the elevator to the office floor. As we walk out the elevator, we saw Yoongi walking out the office. He walks up to us.

.

YG: where were you two. I wake up and didnt see you. Do you know how worry I was?

.

Taehyung leans into my arm, while he whispers "Tae-Tae S-Sorry."

.

Jim: Im sorry too, Yoongi. We didnt want to wake you, since you went to sleep late last night. We knew you was tired.

.

we heard a sniffing and look at Taehyung. He was silently crying. I pull him into my arms as I tell him it Ok. Everything was ok. Suddenly, I felt a hand around my waist. I look up and found Yoongi right in front of me. I was surprised.

.

YG: Dont cry Tae. Im not mad with you two. I was just worry. Come on, lets me see a smile. I need to see a smile.

.

Taehyung look up and smile. Yoongi reach with his free hand and wipes Taes tears clean. Then he pulls us both into a hug. I couldnt help leaning my head into his neck and smell him. He smells as sweet Vanilla cookies. I wanted to stay like this for ever, but soon Taehyung pulled and step back. As Yoongi let go, I felt his hand lingers more than normal. He didnt step back. I look up at him and saw him gazing at me. I felt my face getting red, so I turn and look at Taehyung. He was looking at Yoongi then he turns and looked at me.

.

That moment the elevator door open and Jin and Namjoon walk out.  Taehyung noticing them, scream eomma and run and jump on Jin. Me and Namjoon and Yoongi couldnt help laughing at how cute Taehyung was.

.

Jin: Oh, my Tae-Tae miss me. I miss you too a lot.  It been hard this pass days since I couldnt see you. How you been doing? Are you been eating good and behaving well?

.

Tae: Tae-Tae been good and ate a lot.

.

Jin: good, and what about you Jimin. How you been?

.

Jim: I am doing good. How about you.

.

We walk back to Taehyung office. After a while, I saw the time and notice it was time for Yoongi to go to work. I try not to show how sad it made me feel, as I look at Yoongi.

.

YG: Well Jin, I am leaving them in your care. I see you all tonight.

.

Tae: But I want cookies...

.

YG: Ill send you some with your lunch. Ok.

.

Tae: OK. Oh Chim-Chim too. Bye Yoongi.

.

I saw Yoongi leaving. I felt a little sad that he didnt say goodbye. But as the door almost close behind him. I saw Yoongi turn and smile at me, as the door close. Was it my imagination or did Yoongi just wink at me? No, it had to be my imagination.

.

.

.