🔞Honeymoon 🔞

Jimin POV:
💯🔞
.

.

It was almost midnight, and I was slowly walking by the beach as the full moon shines the night. It was a beautiful Island. Its been almost an hour since we got to the Jeon Island that Jungkook had purchase for Taehyung for their wedding honeymoon. It was a private island that had couple of cabins spread around the island with enough privacy for each couple.  Taehyung and Jungkook where on the other side of the island, while me and Yoongi where on the other side. I turn and look at up at the cabin all light up and pretty. I was nervous and excited at the same time. It was my honeymoon, and I cant believe it. I started walking back up the cabin as I see Yoongi, my husband standing by the door looking at me with smile on his face.

.

Sg: theres you are. For a moment I thought you would jump into the beach and swim back and leave me here alone.

.

JM: w-what? No. I just wanted to see the beach on this beautiful night.

.

Yoongi walks up to me and pull me by the waist and said It beautiful but not as beautiful as you.

.

I couldnt stop smiling as felt my face turn warm.

.

Sg: why dont you take a shower, while I fix something to eat. Anything you want?

.

JM: I would like some fruit and maybe some wine to relax

.

Sg: anything for my husband

.

I turn and walk into the cabin and go straight to the bathroom to find already all my personal items in the small table by the bathroom sink. I rush and take a shower and brush my teeth. Once I finish, I found a beautiful white silk nightgown laying on the small chair in the middle of the bathroom. Once I finish, I walk out to find the bedroom been lit by candles all around the room, as a warm breeze came through the window. Making the room smell as vanilla. I stay still as Yoongi walks up to me and hold my hand and lift it to his lips.

.

Sg: beautiful!

.

I could not move as stare at him. He was only on black silk boxers. I could not stop staring at his smooth but strong chest. I could feel my face turn red. I try to look away but Yoongi hold my face and looked me in the eyes and said it ok, you can look all you want. I am yours as you are mine.

.

.

.

Third Person POV:

.

.

Yoongi lean forward and kiss Jimin, as he slowly pull both their body closer. Soon they find themself laying on the bed. Yoongi slowly kiss Jimin as he slowly opens Jimin nightgown. Yoongi brake the kiss then he smiled at Jimin for a couple of seconds, before leaning over and kissing him again. both felt tingly sensations spread throughout their body.

.

.

Yoongi POV:

.

I could not believe what was happening; this was something I had dreamed about for so, so long. And it finally came true. I wished the kiss would never end. I stroked his smooth back with one hand, while placing my other  hand on the back of his thigh.

.

We just laid there for a couple of minutes, making out. I had gotten a boner a while back, and judging from what was pressing against my thigh, I think so had he. I took my hand under the lining of his panties and pull them down, while he lifted his butt to help me, before doing the same to me. Now our rigid cocks were pressed towards each other. We were both completely naked now, and he pressed his cock against mine even harder. I swear to God, I couldve cum right there on the spot, but I held it. I wanted to make the most of it as possible. We were still making out, and I placed my hand on his butt, squeezing a bit. He took a break from the kissing, and all to my arousal he said, make me yours. And so I did, I put my fingers in my mouth and wet them good. I smeared the spit onto his butthole, and then pressed a finger in. It slipped in pretty easily, but I felt him clench a bit. I heard him moaning in between our kissing. I started fingering him for a while, before I pressed in another finger. He had started moaning frequently now.

I was gentle and patient. After a few minutes, I had three fingers up his ass. In and out. Still gentle and patient. After a while I said, "I think you're ready for me."

.

.

Jimin POV:

.

Ok, I am ready. I said as I felt him pull is fingers out of me, but soon I felt the head of his cock touch the entrance to my ass. He pushed in a little. I felt him stretching my ass. He was into me now and he kept up a steady pressure as more and more of his enormous cock impaled my ass. Finally, his whole cock was inside me and his face was touching mine. His cheek against my cheek.

Yoongi whispered in my ear. "You're such a sexy boy. I wanted you since the day I first saw you.

.

He started to fuck me. Lifting his hips and withdrawing his big cock until only the head remained inside my body. Then down again. Thrusting into me. Soon his lips connect to mine. I opened my mouth and felt his tongue enter it. His cock pumping into my ass seemed to take on additional urgency, as we kiss. We started to really go at it. Pounding my ass. I rocked myself up to meet every stroke. I was going crazy with pleasure. He broke our kissing, as he said, "You like it?"

I answered in time with his thrusts.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes."

SG: "You like how I make love to you?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. You are wonderful. I love it."

.

He bucked up harder and harder, as I cum hard without been touch.

.

He drove his cock hard into my ass. Grinding his hips around. Trying to get deeper. I felt him spasm and then he cum inside of me hard.

.

At last, after a while he calmed down. He lay between my thighs. His cock still inside me. I didn't want this night ever to end.  I knew I would never be the same again. Soon, I felt him pull out of me. Moments later I was lift up and brough to the bathroom and lay inside the jacuzzi as it was filled with warm water and rose petals. Soon Yoongi joined me. We lay there for a while without talking as we both relax. I was laying my back to his chest, as Yoongi snick fruits into my mouth with some wine.

.

Sg: how you feel?

.

I turn my head and look up at him and said, I feel like I am in heaven. This was the best moment of my life.

.

Sg: good, I am happy to hear that. From now on, I going to make sure our life is full of  moments like this.

.

Smiling at him I lift my head and kiss him as I whisper I LOVE YOU.

.

Sg: And I LOVE YOU TOO.

.

.

THE END!

I want to take a moment a give thanks to all of you who waited for me to finish this book. I hope you have enjoy this book and all others that I have written. sorry for any mistake and hope you keep following and keep reading my others stories. I am going to start finishing my other stories that I have in my file. once again thanks for your time hope you have enjoy this story. bye.