FIFTEEN

Third Person POV:

.

.

It the night before the wedding. It 4pm and Jin, Jimin and Taehyung are in their royal room getting ready. The rehearsal dinner was start in two hours, so they got enough time for it. Jin was telling Taehyung to not worry about anything that Jungkook is in his room with Namjoon, and they cant wait to see him. Suddenly, the was a knock on the door and Rose walks in with everyone clothes.

As Jin start pulling out each suit, he notice that the was a beautiful dress for Jimin. Once Jimin saw it, he didnt want to wear it to not take Taehyung spat light. But Tae told him to wear it because he look beautiful, and it make him happy. Also it makes him less nervous as people will be looking at Jimin, instead at him. So, at the end Jimin wear the dress.

.

Time skip

.

Everyone was having an enjoyable time at the rehearsal dinner. The place was decorated beautifully, the food was delicious, and the music was popping. Jin, Tae, and Jimin were at the dance floor dancing. Noticing the time Jungkook and Namjoon told Yoongi that it was time. Suddenly, the music change into a slow dance. Namjoon and Jungkook pull Jin and Taehyung to dance. Jimin was about to walk away when Yoongi grab his hand

.

Without a word, Jimin let Yoongi guide him to dance. Half through the dance Jimin lay his head on Yoongi shoulder, while closing his eyes. Slowly people started leaving the dance floor. Soon, at the end only was dancing Yoongi and Jimin. Suddenly, the music came to an end. The lights was turn off and a spotlight came on them. Yoongi waited to for Jimin to notice. After a minute, Jimin notice that everything was quiet, so he lift his head and look around. Once he saw everything was dark, he look at a smiling Yoongi.

.

Yg: my sweet and beautiful Jimin. Since the first time my eyes came upon you, I intuitively knew that I have found my soulmate. I spend a whole year just waiting get another chance to see you. so the moment my eyes saw again, I was so happy. I know we havent had to much time in getting to know each other, but I feel that if I dont take this opportunity on telling you how I feel, I would loss you forever. So, Jimin. You have stolen my heart, mind, and soul since the moment I felt your lips on mines. If you would give me the chance, I want to spend the rest of my life beside you, taking care of you and learning everything that is you.

.

Jimin was quietly crying with happiness. But then he was surprised, as he watch Yoongi get down on one knee in front of him, holding a beautiful engagement ring.

.

Yg: Jimin Park, I love you would you marry me?

.

Jimin couldnt hold it no more. He pull Yoongi up and hug him screaming yes! Yes!

.

Yoongi took that chance and kiss Jimin. Suddenly, the lights came on, as everyone started sheering and applauding for them. Taehyung, Jin, and Rose was the first people on running to them and hugged them. After everyone took the chance to congratulated Yoongi and Jimin, the party continue on.

.

Time skip

.

Everyone where at Tae and Jimin royal room. Taehyung was hugging Jimin, when suddenly an idea came to him.

.

Tae: Jim-Jim, let get marry tomorrow together?

.

WHAT? scream a jealous Jungkook.

.

Taehyung burst laughing and say Silly daddy. I mean Jimin and Yoongi can get marry tomorrow with us.

.

A relief Jungkook pull Taehyung to his side, as everyone else was laughing.

.

JK: Well, Tae-Bear that was the plan. The moment that Yoongi ask Mr. Park for his blessing to marring Jimin, I thought it would be a beautiful surprise for everyone to see two wedding tomorrow, instead of one.

.

Rs: dont worry Jimin-shi. I have ordered the perfect dress for you.

.

Jimin looked at his brother and sister-in-law. Really, thank you so much, I love you.

.

Jimin got up and hug them. suddenly Tae let out a scream. Everyone turn and look at him. Taehyung stood up and say JIMIN WE ARE GETTING MARRY TOMORROW!

.

Suddenly, Jimin runs to Taehyung and start jumping as he too start Screaming WE ARE GETTING MARRY

.

Soon after, Jin and Rose join them too.

.

In that note, it time for bed. Say Mr. Park, pulling a happy Rose out the door. After that Namjoon and Jin left for their room. Jungkook told Jimin that he was going to put Tae-Bear to bed, as he carry a sleepy Tae to Jimin and Tae bedroom. Soon Yoongi and Jimin where alone on the room.

.

JM: Are you sure, you want to marry me?

.

Yg: With all my heart. Are you sure you want to marry me?

.

JM: with all my heart.

.

Yoongi gently pulled Jimin into him as he started kissing him. but soon they were interrupt by Jungkook.

.

JK: Ok, Ok. That enough. After tomorrow his going to be all yours. So let the guy sleep. He going to need all his beauty rest to keep up with tomorrow. So lets go.

.

Jungkook pull a smiling Yoongi out the door. Jimin just couldnt wait for the time to be lonely with Yoongi. He soon join a sleeping Taehyung on the bed. He slowly felt asleep while thinking of Yoongi.

.

.

.

.