EIGHT

.

.

Jimin POV:

.

.

I woke up smelling strawberry. I felt something heavy on top of me. Instantly I knew it was Taehyung. I try to move slowly, to not wake him up. But the moment I lift his arm from me, I heard him called my name. I turn to se Taehyung smiling at me. for a moment I wonder if Jungkook told him about my accident. But by the smile that he had on, I doubt it.

.

Tae: Jimin you wake. Guess what? Guess what? Kooky say he going to stay with us today.

.

I couldnt help smiling at my sweet Tae. He so cute and innocent when he happy like this.

.

Jim: Really. Wow thats wonderful. Why dont you stay here while I get dress, then we can go eat breakfast, ok?

.

For a moment I forgot all about my injuries, as I got up from bed. But the moment my feet touch the floor, I felt to the floor, while letting out a scream.

.

.

Third Person POV:

.

.

Taehyung was sitting on the bed when he saw Jimin fall to the floor. The moment he heard Jimin scream, he couldnt help slipping into little space. Taehyung run out of Jimin room, screaming for kooky.

.

Jungkook was in his office while Yoongi was finishing breakfast in the kitchen, when both heard Taehyungs scream through the house. Both run out at the same time.

.

The moment Jungkook heard Taehyung cry Chim-Chim hurts as he runs towards him. He knew what happen. Jungkook lift Taehyung, as Tae wraps his legs around his waist. 

.

JK: shush, it ok. I got you.

.

Tae: Chim-Chim Hurts  H-Hurts, D-Daddy.

.

JK: Its ok baby. Daddy got you.

.

Yoongi POV:

.

The moment I saw Taehyung run up to Jungkook, I knew he find out about Jimin accident. I left Jungkook to take care Tae as I keep walking towards Jimin room.

.

The door was open, so I walk in. I felt my heart breaking, as I saw Jimin on the floor holding his injury foot while he silently cries. I could see the bandages on his injury foot was bloody. So, I rush towards him and lift him up. I carry him all the way to the bathroom, then slowly sat him on the bathroom counter. Instantly I removed the bloody bandages and started to clean his foot slowly. I saw him shyly trying to wash his face and brush his teeths. I act like I didnt see nothing. Couple minutes pass, when I heard Jimin speak.

.

Jim: T-Taehyung H-He

.

I knew Jimin was trying to hold his tears.

.

YG: Dont worry about him. Jungkook got him. Tell me does it hurt a lot.

.