SIXTEEN

Third Person POV:

.

.

Just as the clock turn to 7AM, Jin bust through the door Screaming ITS YOUR WEDDING DAY!

.

Jimin jump from the bed and run out to the living room. once he saw Jin, he walks up to him and ask "is it true that Yoongi ask me to marry him. please tell me it wasnt a dream."

.

Jin grab Jimin hand and lift it while saying "you tell me"

.

The moment that Jimin recognize the beautiful ring on his hand, he intuitively knew that everything that happened last night was true and him along with his best friend are getting marry today. He started screaming and jumping up and down. While Jin just laugh at him.

.

Taehyung walkup hearing the scream. As he look around the room, he notice he was all alone. He got scared, on which made him go into little space. He cover his whole body with the banket as he start crying, calling for his Daddy.

.

Once Jimin calm down and stop screaming, Jimin and Jin heard someone crying. Instantly they knew that it was Taehyung. Both run into the bedroom to see Taehyung all bundle in the banket crying and calling for his Daddy. Both rush to the bed and pull a crying Tae into a hug.

.

Jin: my sweet baby Tae, why are you crying. Eomma is here.

.

Tae: eomma. Tae scare... walkup... scream... all alone...

.

JM: oh Im sorry Tae-Tae, I didnt mean to scare you. Chim-Chim sorry. Would you forgive me.

.

Tae: Tae forgive Chim-Chim.

.

Hearing that, Jimin pull Taehyung and start kissing him on the face. Making Taehyung laugh aloud. Jin was laughing too when suddenly his cellphone ring. The moment he answer it, he heard a mad Jungkook asking "why is Taehyung crying?"Jin was stunned.

.

Jin: How did you know that Taehyung was crying. Are you watching us? Do you have camaras everywhere.

.

JK: Of course Im got camaras everywhere and of course Im watching. You think that after everything that happen, Im going to leave my baby all alone in a room and not keep an eye on him. now tell me why my baby crying?

.

Jin: calm down Jungkook, Tae is fine. He walk up and got scared but he is fine now.

.

Jin decided to leave the part of Jimin screaming and scaring Taehyung. He didnt want a poor Jimin to get reprimanded by Jungkook. Taehyung hearing Jungkooks name, he started calling for him Daddy. Jin told Jungkook that he was going to put the cellphone on speaker. The moment that Jungkook hear Tae calling him, he knew that Tae was in little space. And in order for everything to go right, Tae needs to be big Taehyung. So, he need it to make sure that he get him out of little space soon.

.

JK: Hi baby how you feeling? Are you being a good boy for Jin?

.

Tae: Daddy... Tae scared... walkup... daddy not here...

.

JK: Im sorry baby, remember what we talk about last night. That you going to stay and sleep with Jimin. and that I was going to be watching you through video camaras. Remember that sweetie.

.

Tae: Oh... yes Daddy...

.

JK: And remember that we also talked about you needed to be a big boy for today. Is a really important day for us because we are getting marry. Would be a good boy and be big Taehyung for Jin and Jimin.

.

Tae look at Jimin and Jin smiling at him while they hold his hands. So that made Taehyung relax and happy.

.

Tae: ok, Daddy, Tae-Tae be good boy...

.

JK: that's my good boy, now daddy have to go, but remember if you miss daddy, just look at the camaras on the walls and wave at it. I be watching you the whole time. And you can call me too, Ok. Im in the next room, so Im really close. And you got Chim-Chim and Jin there and Rose going to be there too, with little Hoseok and baby Rose. So, you wouldnt be by yourself. And soon I be with you. ok.

.

Tae: ok Bye Kookie.

.

Jungkook hearing Tae call him Kookie, knew then that Taehyung was coming out of little space. So he felt comfortable leaving Tae with Jin and Jimin to take care him. because as long Taehyung was happy, everything else didnt matter to him.

.

JK: Bye sweetie, and Jimin I know What you did. If you ever scare my Tae again, I come for you. Jin take care my baby. And remember I be watching.

.

With that Jungkook disconnect the call. Jin and a scare Jimin stare at the cellphone for a moment, while a smiling Taehyung was waving at the camaras. Jin just shook his head then got off the bed.

.

Jin: OK, my two little princes, it almost eight in the morning and we got to start getting ready and beautiful for your most important day.

.

Jimin and Taehyung got off the bed and when to the bathroom. Jimin and Tae where on the jacuzzi enjoying a bubble bath with Jin wash their hairs. Once they where done, there was a knock on the door. They all three walked out the bedroom and went to the living room. Jin open the door and saw it was Rose and couple lady staff beside her with equipments. Once they got in Rose told Jimin and Tae to relax, while the ladies do their manicure and pedicure done, as well some facial massages.

.

After three hours, they all were ready and dress. The wedding would start in less than an hour, and Jin was going crazy keeping a nervous Jimin and an overwhelmed Taehyung calm and relax. Jin had to call one time Yoongi to reassure Jimin that he wasnt leaving him on the altar. And two times Jungkook, because Taehyung was having panic attack. But finally they both calm down, once they saw a picture that Rose had send of both Yoongi and Jungkook standing together with guess. Since Rose had left an hour before to go help her gramma Ms. Jeon on welcoming the guess and making sure everything was going perfect and on time.

.

Soon Mr. Park came to get them, as the time has come for them to walked down the aisle...

.

.

.

.

.