thirteen

C H A N T E L L E

I wake up on someone's body. I slightly lift my head. Messy curls come into my vision, and now I'm even more confused. I try to get up, but the person pulls me back down onto their chest.

What the fuck.

"Few more minutes." His raspy voice said. I started panicking. How did I let him sleep over?

How did this happen?

- flashback -

"Fuck, I'm tired." I yawn, stretching my arms, purposely hitting him in the face.

"No need to hit me in the face, asshat." He slaps my arm away and flips me off.

"I know, but I just felt the need to do that." He rolls his eyes before playfully pushing me.

"I like your eyes." He says after a couple of minutes of silence.

"They're the colour of poop." I deadpan. His face looks shocked by my response.

"Well, I like your curls."

"It's a wig." His mouth makes a small "o" shape as I let out a laugh.

"I'm kidding. Thank you though." He gives me a smile and turns his attention back to the screen.

We finish our 3rd movie of the night and I see Mattias fast asleep. I contemplate the idea of slapping him across the face and telling him to go home, but instead, I go get the blankets from my room.

I quietly tuck him in the blankets, and I surprisingly find myself smiling. Fuck, I'm so down bad. This is not good.

He shifts around and makes himself comfortable on the couch. I stand up to go to bed in my room when Mattias grabs my wrist.

"Stay." He whispers quietly. He pats his chest indicating me to sleep on him.

I hesitantly walk back to the couch and lay on his chest. I feel his arm drape over me as his breathing steadies.

I can feel myself smile into his chest.

I like this.

I like this very much.

- end of flashback-

I nudge Mattias, but he doesn't move. I try to move off of him again, but his hands grab my waist and bring me back down. I am so fucking confused. What am I doing sleeping on him?

"Matt," I whisper.

"What now." He groans. He's obviously not a morning person.

"Did you sleepover?" Why was I even asking? It was pretty obvious he did.

"The fuck does it look like?" He yawns while rubbing his eyes.

"Fuck." I mutter under my breath.

"What, do I smell?" He asks, sniffing himself.

"Yes, you do. Now let me go." I say trying to break free from his grasp. He was holding my waist tightly.

"No."

"Come on, let me go!" I whine, wiggling in his arms. I must look very stupid right now.

"If I let you go," He pauses for a moment. "You have to kiss me." He says, grinning wildly.

"Fine," I grumble before kissing him on the cheek. He never specified where I had to kiss him.

"That's not what I meant." He says, scrunching his eyebrows.