nineteen

M A T T I A S

I was sitting on a barstool drinking my vodka when a random girl approaches me. She sits on the stool beside me and orders a whisky.

"Hey, wanna dance?" Normally I would've said yes, but the attention of a tall, curly-haired girl behind her catches my eye. Why is she everywhere?

The girl beside me continues talking, but my eyes are on her.

And only her.

She was with her short friend, Sage. I'm pretty sure that's her name. There is also a tall brunette and another girl with braids.

Chantelle was swaying her hips to the music, letting loose. This side of her was extremely hot. I can't see properly, but I think she has her septum piercing on.

I just wanted to walk up to her and smash my lips on hers. But I couldn't do that.

By now, the random girl had left, realizing that I wasn't paying attention to her. Because I was too busy staring at Chantelle. My eyes were glued to her. I was hypnotized.

I'm going ballistic.

She made me feel all different sorts of butterflies in my stomach. Correction- there was a whole fucking zoo in there going wild.

I continued sipping on my vodka when a guy approaches her. My eyebrows furrowed. I wanted to be that boyfriend and tell him to fuck off and get off my girl, but I couldn't do that, we weren't dating nor were we friends.

We were just two random humans on earth that had an unexplainable tension between them.

I don't think she would want to talk to me after I insulted her friend right in her face. And I don't think she would want to speak with me after I hooked up with her friend.

I swear I didn't know they knew each other.

I watched as she slightly started grinding on his front with a large smile on her face. She turned her head and saw me staring at her.

A smirk appeared on her face as she winked at me still dancing.

Fucking hell.

Then a random dude spun her around and put his hands on her waist, leaning in for a kiss. At the right moment, Chantelle swerved her head away from him, making him land his kiss on her cheek instead of her lips.

He tries again and successfully kisses her. I feel my jaw clench as they start making out. He grabs her leg and wraps it around his waist.

What the fuck.

He then plants his hand on her ass and squeezes it. Her friends beside her start clapping and hyping her up.

That's fucking it. I'm going to explode. Or scream. Maybe both.

The guy whispers something in her ear and they both walk off the dance floor.

I'm very tempted to see what they're up to. Chantelle doesn't seem like the type to hook up with a random dude at a club.

You know what, fuck it.

I follow them through the crowded bodies. They're people dancing, making out, and smoking.

I don't even know what I'm doing here. I watch as he leads her to the VIP area. I bet I have more money than him.

I increase my paste as he pulls her into a room. I quickly grab her hand and pull her towards me before he has the chance to open the door.

I take a quick glance at her. Her stance is more wobbly than usual, and she looks like she's in another world of her own.

"What the fuck are you doing, man?" The guy asks, his face is red with fury.