fifteen

TW: panic attacks

M A T T I A S

Chantelle Clark. The girl who has been consuming my thoughts 24/7. Ever since I had slept over, she's been in my mind. The only thing is that after I avoided her.

It wasn't really a good decision, according to Nick. Zach and Nick came over, but I wasn't home, so they immediately thought I was at Chantelle's. I mean, they weren't wrong.

Soon after, they demanded "the deets". Zach's words, not mine.

He's a grown man that acts likes a 13-year-old girl in middle school. Pretty sad if you ask me.

He had practically forced me to tell him what happened. When I was done explaining, he had a smug look on his face.

- flashback-

"Describe this girl of yours."  I rolled my eyes and Nick chuckled.

"Brown skin, brown eyes, curly hair, pretty lips, and she's tall." Nick and Zach exchanged a look before whispering something.

"You just hit the jackpot,"  Zach says. I roll my eyes for about the 100th time tonight and take out my phone from my pocket.

"You have a pic with you?" Nick peers his eyes to my phone and I raise a brow.

"No?" They start booing and I flip them off.

"She has insta?"

"I think so, why?"

"Nice, since you won't shoot your shot, I will." He smirks, pulling out his phone. My jaw immediately clenched, and Nick and Zach burst out laughing.

"You should've seen your face." Zach is clutching his stomach from how hard he's laughing.

Fuck them.

- end of flashback-

They think I have a crush on her, which is absurd because I don't. I just think she's pretty, that's all. Plus, I don't do relationships. They're stupid. What's the point of dating someone if they're just going to break up with you when they get bored.

Just the thought of another guy hitting on her makes me mad.

What the fuck. I sound obsessed.

One thing I've noticed is that she's everywhere where I am. New York is a pretty big city, so I find it odd that we keep on running into each other. That's pretty fucking weird.

But hey, I'm not complaining.  I wouldn't mind seeing her every day.

Shut up.

Lately, she's been extra annoying. It's like she's made it her life mission to annoy me. I don't really mind because she's actually funny. But I make sure to not show her that she amuses me.

Whenever she walks into my office to tell me something, It takes me all my will to not let my eyes trail over her body. I don't think I've seen a girl who looks like her. Everyone looks the same.