Chapter One: First Day of School

(Please play the music)

After two days of hibernation, my alarm screamed at me. I groaned, "I hate school..." I ruffled my black hair and plumped back to sleep. "Let me skip the first day..." I murmured down my breath and almost fell back to sleep.

"KIM JISOO!" Jennie pounded my room's door harshly. "IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF OUR HELL-YEAR!" She barged in my room.

I put the blanket on my face to avoid her. But she quickly shoved it off me. "Wake up, Jisoo. It's time to face your fans and bashers at school!"

"I should not have thrown that party!" I screamed in irritation and cover my face with my pillow.

Jennie clicked her tongue, "That's not the Jisoo I know. The Jisoo I know is shameless and bold no matter what situation she's in. Bruh, you're tougher than me!" She empowered the spirit in me, but I feel like I'm so much better here at home. Should I drop school and be a party DJ or something? "EARTH TO JISOO!" She screamed.

"What!?" I groaned and moved away from my friend. But I didn't notice that I was on the verge of falling down the bed. "WAH!" I screamed as I fell.

"Great start for your first day of school!" Jennie cooed. "Come on! Making out with the Student Council wasn't that bad. I mean, who invited him here!?" She scoffed.

I chuckled, "Duh? Park Jinyoung and the other guys were here at the party!" I berated. "It wasn't a mystery why he'd come here out of the blue. I've never seen him in any of my parties though."

"That's why last Friday night was definitely wild, Jisoo. So, let's go!" Jennie berated back.

I hissed and clicked my tongue. "I have diarrhea." I lied.

"Haha, nice try. Get your ass up!" She literally hit my ass and pulled my arms. "Get up! Or we're taking you to school in your pajamas and sticky hair!" Was she threatening me?

I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom. "That's the spirit girl!" Jennie shouted as I locked the bathroom door.

I looked at myself at the mirror. "Let's just get over with this mess, shall we?" I sighed and opened the shower aggressively.

***

First Day of School is definitely not the best day of school. The best day of school for my case, is the last day of school.

In first days, it feels like everybody's expecting something new from you. Like you're brand new bag, brand new phone, shoes, hair color and haircuts, or even a new face, if you ever did get plastic surgery. A senior of mine got a rhinoplasty one.

I rolled my eyes because nothing about me changed. Kim Jisoo was still the same girl from freshmen year who had bad grades and an obsessive love for throwing parties. And also, striving every year not to get expelled. That's the least I can do for my schooling.

And now, I'm the girl who is 'striving-hard' to finally become a senior citizen at Saebom Highschool. By 'Senior Citizen', I meant finally stepping in my senior year.

I pushed the door of the school's main entrance. I quickly pulled out my phone to check my social media and voila! My whole house got exposed in ever video clip and pictures somebody posted.

My hand stopped scrolling when I saw 'the video'. Whenever I see that video, it felt like I want to puke all of a sudden! I checked the poster's account but, it was anonymous. It's account had no profile picture and only had the post wherein I was kissing the President.

Come on! I was completely wasted that night! And we weren't the only one kissing during that party! Though ours were the only one which had a video.

I checked the comment section.

seulbear: That Friday was definitely wild.

wangwangjackson: It seems like President Taehyung's gonna flip a table at our meeting today. #savethestudentcouncilmembers

minsuga: @kim_taehyung you're dead💀

namjooning: not gonna lie but this was satisfying :) sorry @tzuyuyu

rosie_posie: not cool.

jenjenjen: @jiss_sooo

lalisa: delete the video!

jungkook_jeon: delete the video!

lalisa: @jungkook_jeon are you copying me?

jungkook_jeon: @lalisa are you copying me?

imnayeon_: @tzuyuyu

jeongyeoniee: @tzuyuyu

sana_banana: the real girlfriend of Taehyung ➡️ @tzuyuyu

joy_to_the_world: taesoo ship is gonna head at our school newspaper's headlines!

eatjin: best mukbang I've ever seen👏👏

parkjimin: Watched it a million times. Stream this video to hit 1 billion views everyone!

I sighed and put back my phone inside my pocket. And I almost forgot that, that Kim Taehyung has a girlfriend. I slightly pulled my hair. She probably saw it by now. I can't believe I cheated with someone! Even the comment section was chaos how much more in real life?

As I looked straight at where I'm going, I saw Chou Tzuyu marching towards me. Yes, she is the girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend now...I guess? I quickly stood still. She bursted into tears. "How could you do that!?"

She berated right at me, right front of everyone. "How could you kiss someone who has a girlfriend!?" She screamed at me. Nayeon and Jeongyeon comforted her from behind.

"I'm sorry-" and then she slapped me. Real hard.

"Your sorries are useless." She said and bumped my shoulder.

I continued to look down with tears in my eyes. Everyone was staring at the girl Kim Taehyung cheated with. 

That's why I told you. First days aren't the best days.