Chapter Three: Cheap Thrills

(Please Play the Music)

Here I am, prepping myself for the second day of school. But this time, I couldn't the orientation for today. It was now an orientation with our subject-area advisers. But that wasn't what I'm going to school for. Not for the grades, but to lay out my super, duper secret mission.

Jennie waited outside the door. "It took you quite longer to get ready today." She said at me. "You ready for school?" She asked and fixed her backpack.

"I'm ready!" I shouted mightily.

"Oh yeah~ What about the mission? What's your plan Jisoo?" Jennie and I walked to the bus stop.

Thinking about it, I haven't got any plans on how to start with the mission. I mean, I didn't know what kind of girlfriend Chou Tzuyu was to Kim Taehyung. Was she a sweet girlfriend? Does she like flowers? If so, which flowers? Does she like a box of chocolates or one piece of the yummiest candy? "Definitely the box of chocolates." I muttered.

"What chocolate are you talking about?" Jennie suddenly asked me. I didn't realize I was muttering things in my head out loud.

"Oh..just thinking what Chou Tzuyu likes. So that I could...you know...know what to do to get the couple back." I exclaimed.

"Come on! You're not gonna pretend you're Kim Taehyung and give her flowers, teddybears, chocolates, cotton-candy, and all-rainbow-sunshine everyday, aren't you?" Jennie cooed.

"That's the only plan I have..." I muttered at her.

Jennie put her hands on her hips. "So you want Tzuyu to feel that she only needs those chocolates and flowers? And yeah, if she has the chocolates and flowers there's not even a percentage that she'd get back with the SHS President!"

"Of course, I also want her to feel that she still needs Kim Taehyung!" I sighed.

"Then what's the point of flowers and chocolates? Even Taehyung could do that himself if he's ever a decent boyfriend." Jennie started clicking her tongue, "You have a lot more to learn in relationship issues."

I sighed. "Now what? I feel like if I continue with my plan, it's pretty useless and lame because you said so!"

"I actually said those things to make you think that." Jennie added. "Oh! The bus is coming!"

The both of us went in the bus. We minded our own business and ignored the noisy talks and issues our juniors made at the bus's back. Rosé and Lisa were living with their parents so, they practically didn't need to ride buses.

Meanwhile, Jennie was raised by her grandmother who was in New Zealand. And I...I was abandoned. I grew up without getting to know my mom nor dad. Maybe those were one of the reasons why I always threw parties. So that I wouldn't have to feel alone, though the guests abandon me once the party ends.

"Earth to Jisoo? Earth to Jisoo~"