Chapter Two: Apology Not Accepted

(Please play the Music)

I went straight to the clinic right after the girls saw my swollen red cheek. I told them that I was fine, and that I deserved that slap because I definitely did deserve that slap, but these friends of mine insisted the all opposites of what I'm saying.

And as you can see, that slap from Kim Taehyung's girlfriend wasn't the end of my first day.

"No! What she did was completely wrong! You did not cheat with our student council President behind his girlfriend's back! You were drunk! You were out of your mind!" She continued to spit many, many words. "I mean! You were wrong too! But it's not entirely your fault-"

"Which also means that I have a fault!" I berated. I put down the ice pack on my cheek. "I just wanted to throw a party before summer break ends! And then, have a good time with the folks of Saebom High!"

"Why don't you apologize to President Kim Taehyung?" Rosé suddenly said.

"What!? That boy? I'm not gonna say sorry to him! I'm gonna apologize to his girlfriend! The one who was hurt!" I rolled my eyes and put back the ice pack on my cheek.

"Rosé's right. He accepts, your apology, you can help him get back with his girlfriend, then you and they live happily ever after! The end!" Lisa clapped her hand.

I scoffed. "If his girlfriend can't accept my apology, which is COMPLETELY understandable, how much more him!? I'm not gonna get another slap on my right cheek!" You never know! The student council President could slap me harder!

Lisa laughed. "Imagine that!" She laughed at what I said.

"Shh! Back to the topic!" Jennie hushed everyone. "So? Jisoo, it's up to you."

"What? You think they're right?" I pointed at Lisa and Rosé. Jennie nodded. I sighed. "Come on!"

"Come on too, Jisoo! It's three to one." Lisa shrugged. "It's basically the best option."

"And the only option." Rosé added. The all put their hands together, and we're all waiting for me to put down my hand.

I put both my hands on my cheek. "I- I- I'm in!" I put my hand on their stacked hands.

We all smiled as we did our best friends cheer. "1, 2, 3! Huh." We all sighed boringly and put down our hands.

"But could you first let me rest!? My cheek hurts!" I groaned and laid back on my bed.

"K! Fine!" Jennie said sarcastically and pushed Rosé and Jennie out of the room. "You better keep your promise!" She pointed directly at me.

***