Chapter 17

"I am not leaving!", I yell and Josh slightly flinches. I don't want to sound rude, but I cant help. Derek takes a swig of the scotch and I barge towards him and grabs the bottle away from his hand. 

"What the fuck!", Derek says looking up at me. The other guys lets out a small chuckle and continues to snort the white powder. Derek stands up and tries to reach for the bottle in my hand. Surprising him, I slam the bottle against the floor grabbing everyone's attention. The boy gang stands up from the table and looks at me.

"Its your birthday Derek!", I say and my eyes fills with tears. When it comes to Derek, I am very emotional and conservative and I wonder why. My words has an intended effect on Derek. His face frowns and his eyes shines. He looks away from my eyes and pulls his bottom lip in. Derek is trying hard not to cry and I can just feel it.

"Hey girl! you can just fuck me if you want!", The guy in the brown hoodie slurs and laughs. Derek shoots him a glare and the guy becomes quiet, but then continues to laugh with the others.

"Shut the fuck up Nick! No one will call Jazz anything or else I am going to rip your balls!", Derek warns the other guys and I feel like my heart just got stronger than ever before. I like the way Derek took a stand for me. Even if we both argue and fight, we do care for each other. 

"Come with me", Derek grabs hold of my hand and takes me away from the hall. He leads me to a small room and closes the door behind us. I free my hand from his grip and walk inside the room. The room is plain with no pictures or posters. Only few books are kept on the table next to the bed and the only light in the room comes from the small lamp kept at the corner of the room. It looks so organized and elegant at the same time. The smell of Derek is felt in the entire room and I am happy to see his room all neat and clean.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", Derek asks calmly and I turn to look at him. His eyes holds no anger and all I can see is confusions.

"Happy Birthday Derek. I am so sorry that I couldn't bring any present for you. But you can tell me what do you want me to give you and you will have it for sure", I say as calmly as possible. I try my best not to yell at Derek for smoking or snorting drugs on his birthday. He is already broken and I don't want to break him further.

There is silence in the room and Derek takes a step closer to me. He tugs at his shirt and pulls it up over his head. His bare body makes my stomach flutter.

"What do you want?", I ask him nervously. I am always very conscious and nervous when Derek is standing in front of me.

"I want you to come for me Jazz", He says walking towards me. My chest raises and falls, my pulse increases and my heart beats even more faster. Derek's words have the worse effect on me. I am already soaking under his stare.

Derek stands in front of me and slightly pushes my hair off my face. His touch makes my body burn. He runs his thumb across my bottom lip and he leans in to kiss me slowly. I part my lips and he takes full control over me. His tongue teases mine and a little moan escapes my mouth. I move my hands behind him to pull him even more closer to me. Derek presses his mouth harder against mine and I tug at his jeans to pull it down, leaving him in only boxers. I look into his blue eyes. He wants this as much as I do.

Derek's hand moves up to my chest to unbotton my shirt. Within seconds he pulls it off my body and I fully cooperate with him.

"Is this what you want?", I ask, Derek unclasps my bra and pulls me closer to him, making my breasts touch his chest. "You are the one who told me that I could have whatever I want", Derek says and tugs at the hem of my skirt pulling it down along with my panties. I feel completely exposed in front of Derek and my heart screams from inside. Derek pulls his boxers down looking into my eyes and steps aside. He reaches for the drawer and pulls out a small packet. He puts on the condom and I carefully watch each and every move of his. He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me off the floor. I wrap my legs around his waist and our naked body touches each other. My stomach stirs at the contact and I can already feel the pressure building between my thighs. Derek lifts me slightly and then lowers me into him. His hand supports my back from falling and I wrap both my arms around his neck. I have never done anything like this in my life before. The first and last time I had sex was when I lost my virginity, and after that it has always been only with Derek. He makes me feel so good.

I slowly begin to move my hips. Derek taking me like this is hotter than I thought. I moan and tug at his hair. I move my hips in a faster pace and pleasure takes over our bodies.

"We need to look at each other", Derek groans and I open my eyes. Derek and I look into each others eyes and the heavenly feeling takes over. Our bodies coordinates with each other and a few grunts escape Derek's lips. I moan and tighten my grip on Derek's neck. We breathe into each others mouth and I moan his name and come under his touch. I slowly place a kiss at the corner of his mouth making him, spill into the condom.

We both remain unmoved for seconds. I try to catch my breath and Derek helps me stand on my feet. Derek puts the condom back in the wrapper and throws it in the dustbin. I get dressed, remembering that we are not alone in this damn apartment. Josh is waiting for me outside and I feel so embarrassed. What if the people outside heard our moans? I am sure Derek doesn't care about it, but I do. 

Derek grabs his boxers from the floor and I button up my shirt. The awkward silence in the room makes me nervous and worried. I don't want Derek's mood to change. I don't want him to go back to being rude and hurtful.

"So? was there any big thing in the campus today?", Derek asks looking at me. His boxers distracts me, but I choose to ignore it.

"Yeah after all today is your birthday", I say and Derek smiles. His smile is so soft yet so adorable. I love this boy when he is so carefree and is so calm. 

Suddenly I remember my meeting with Kay and Isha. Should I tell Derek about it? I need him to know about the people who care for him so much. He needs to compensate that love of his mother's, but I don't want to spoil this moment with Derek. He looks happy and I don't want to snatch away that smile of his.