Chapter 22

Derek's blue eyes pours into mine. Our smiles disappears and our faces inch closer to each other. My chest raises and falls. I can hear my own heartbeat amidst the loud music. I have no idea what is this feeling that I have for Derek.

My world without him will be so incomplete, so boring and so pathetic. He makes me feel good about life and I can't imagine a life without him. I want to see him happy. I want him to get everything in the world, every inch of happiness that he deserves. I want him to be with his family and I want to be happy for him. Even when he is in his worst mood, breaking things and throwing insults on my face, I will only wish him happiness. There is this strong connection between us, which is so magnetic and so beyond the world. What are these feelings called? What is it called when you like somebody so much that you can even die for them? Love? Am I in love with Derek?

All the moments spent with Derek comes in front of my eyes. The day I met him, the day he came to my apartment and the time when we had our first kiss, the night he held a rose for me and when he took a stand for me at his apartment.... Everything just seems so old and so real. I always had my own restrictions to fall in love. I didn't want my boyfriend to smoke or drink. I didn't like him to be rude and insulting, but as we all know love has no boundaries, you cant control it, it just happens. Yes, I am in love with Derek and I love him with all my heart.

I come back to reality and watch as Derek's eyes move to my lips. His lips are parted and I can feel the growing pressure between my thighs. I am not sure about Derek's feelings to me. Does he loves me? Does he have the same feelings for me as I do for him? My thoughts are cut short, when Derek presses his mouth against mine hardly. His tongue sweeps against mine and I moan into his mouth. I cup his cheek as I push my tongue deeper into his mouth, he moans and the fire between us lights up. I cant think straight and my body doesn't try to hide my desperation for Derek. I don't know about his feelings for me, but unless he confesses about it to me, I need to take it slow. I tug at Derek's hair and he swallows my moans. His hand travels to my back and pulls me even more closer. Suddenly Derek's pulls away from the kiss and stares into my eyes.

"I need you. Now!", Derek tells and my heart beats faster. His eyes holds so much intensity and desperation which makes my stomach stir. I want Derek as much as he needs me. He needs me and I am always there for him. I look around, we are in a night club. What do we do now? Reading my thoughts, Derek holds my wrist and pulls me with him. We leave the dance floor and walk away from the dancing crowd.

Derek pushes the bathroom door and pulls me inside. I look around to find no one inside. The intimacy of the situation makes me nervous and excited at the same time. Since the day I met Derek, I find myself doing wild things. From kissing him in his apartment, to kissing him on a dance floor, I have come a long way.

I turn around, my back facing Derek. How do I tell this boy that I love him? Will he ever reciprocate my love? Slowing I can feel Derek's hand move up to my chest from behind. His hand rests just above my chest and I can feel my body shiver. I am nervous but excited and it is a deadly combination. Derek rests his face on my shoulder and he slowly moves his hand down. He puts his hand inside my bra and pinches my nipples. I gasp and he slowly uses his other hand to pull up my frock a little. Derek's hand reaches just above my panties. I am already soaking under his touch and I feel my stomach tighten. Seducing me, slowly his hand reaches into my panties and he begins rubbing me. I moan and Derek rubs my nipples simultaneously, kissing me hard on my neck. I like the way my body responds to Derek, I love him.. I love him so much.

Derek increases his pace and I moan louder. My body is fixed against his and I feel it very difficult to stand under the pleasure, taking over my body. Derek bites my ear softly and my legs begin to shake. I bite down my lips with my eyes closed and come for him.

After seconds of silence and panting, I try to return my breathing to normal. Derek is really experienced in such stuffs and I can just feel it. Derek washes his hands and the wild side in me turns on. The moment Derek turns around, I reach for the slight bulge of his pants. He is already hard and I just love to take this control over him. I tug at his pant and pull it down along with his boxers. My fingers cup around his length and he gasps. I slowly begin to move my hand and Derek moans. I want to do the same dirty things to Derek just to hear him moan again. The wetness in my panties grow, as I hear Derek moan. I tighten my grip. "Fuck...!", Derek moans and comes for me. I cringe at my wet hands, but quickly wash it away. Derek tries to recollect his breath and pulls up his boxers and pants.

Derek looks at me and smiles. A calm and adorable smile. "I never knew you were good at these things", He says and winks at me. I myself didn't know it, until I met Derek. We both come back to reality and return to the dance floor. Derek slams the bathroom door behind us and the loud music hits my ears. Night club has never felt this good before and it is all because of Derek. Until now, I don't regret a single moment in this club.