Chapter 79

"what happened?", He asks and sits down next to me. Immediately, I straddle over his lap and push him back onto the bed. He looks shocked and surprised by my move.

"You are so dirty", he mocks and I smirk at him. Who is she? Where did the real Jessie Damon disappear? Maybe the fake one just vanished all of a sudden.

I adjust myself on top of his lap and the condom slides against my panties. I place both my hands on Derek's chest and he grips my waist to balance me.

"I want to actually feel you Jazz. Every inch of you", he wets his lips- "You've got to get into birth control soon."

"That can be dangerous I guess", I say. I've read in books that getting into birth control can cause lot of changes in the body. Your periods become irregular and many more problems are faced. I don't want any other problem in my life now.

"You think a lot", he says and scoffs.

"Yes I do", I say and smirk. Suddenly, Derek tightens his grip on my waist and turns me around, so that his face is right above mine. His fingers digs into the edge of my panties and he swiftly pulls it down my legs. I can feel a thrust inside me and I shudder.

"I want to watch you moan and see how good I can make you feel", Derek sucks in a breathe. I groan as he adjusts himself inside me. I am lost in another world and pleasure takes over my body as he moves in and out of me. I moan and he slightly lifts my head to watch me clearly. His mouth opens and he groans, as I begin to move my hips in circles.

"Jazz don't do that!", he moans. I pull him closer and press my mouth against his neck. I run my tongue down his neck and he squeezes my hips as we move in a higher pace. Our bodies are collided against each other and I breathe into his mouth as we reach our climaxes. Derek's head falls on my bare chest and I close my eyes, panting. I can feel my body sore and heavy under Derek's. After few minutes, he slowly shifts to his side and I stand up from the bed. I reach for my clothes and quickly get dressed. I dig into my jean pocket to pull out my phone. I gulp when I see twenty missed calls from Aby. Shit! I should've informed her before that everything was ok and I was safe. I turn around to look at Derek. He is fast asleep. I look at the time and its 3 in the midnight. How will I get back home? Has the ferry stopped? However, I cant leave without informing Derek about it. So, I quickly walk towards the bed and place my hand on Derek's cheek, "Derek.. wake up!", I call him out and shake his shoulder. 

His eyes flutters and slowly opens, "What's wrong Jazz?", his voice is heavy and raspy from sleep.

"I need to go. Now", I say and look around. 

"What?", He sits up straight. 

"Aby is alone", I say with a concerned look.

"Ok", he says and stands up. I watch Derek carefully as he gets dressed.

"I am so sorry", I say and sigh looking at him.

"Its ok", Derek says flatly. He leads me out of the room and we come up to the deck. The ferry is still. I look around to realize that we're back to the port. I sigh in relief and look at Derek.

"Thank you for such an amazing night", I say and wrap my arms around him. 

"I...I...", he stops. I pull back and look at Derek, "What?", I ask softly.

"You need to leave. I will come to Texas tomorrow", he says and fakes a smile.

"Ok", I simply say, not wanting to push him further.

I get down the ladder and wave at Derek before walking away into the dark pavement. As soon as I reach my car, I can feel the pain of leaving Derek alone on our first dine cruise. It is all my mistake. Whenever I come near Derek, I forget the world that I've left behind me. I turn on the engine and drive home as soon as possible.

Aby opens the door quickly and gives me a tight hug. I sigh into his hair. "Where have you been?", she asks in a worried tone. "I was with Derek. He had arranged a cruise dinner for me", I say the truth.

"Did I interrupt it?", she asks and shrugs funnily.

"No no Aby its ok", I shake my head.

"Why didn't you sleep yet?", I ask.

"Oh come on! you had forgotten to take your set of key", she shrugs. Even though I know that is not the truth, I nod at Aby. She was definitely waiting for me and was worried about me.

"So Texas is on?", she asks me with a small smirk.

"Uh yeah. Tomorrow morning, I am flying to Texas", I say proudly.

"Sad, I thought of helping you get ready for the prom", she says and frowns.

"Aby...", I wrap my arms around her- "I love you", I say.

"I love you more. Be careful Ok?"

"Now come on! help me pack my bags for tomorrow!", I say and swat her arm. "Yeah sure", Aby rolls her eyes at me.

Aby and I quickly pack my bags for tomorrow and book the flight ticket. My flight is at 10 in the morning and I have enough time to get some sleep. 

"Say Jen that I miss her", Aby laughs.

"I am sure she misses you too", I say and shrug.

"Why don't you come with me then?", I ask Aby with a hope. It will be really fun if Aby agrees to come home with me.

"Richard is not Derek! and I've made no deal with him", Aby says and rolls her eyes funnily.

"Oh I remember", I laugh. How stupid of me to forget about the prom. After all the necessary preparations for tomorrow, I thank Aby and drift off to sleep.

...........

The next morning, with heavy eyes I board the plane on time. I make sure to text my home address to Derek, before I forget about it. He responds to my message with a heart emoji. I smile like a fool looking at the message and the airhostess awkwardly offers me a coke.