Chapter 73

"No", I say honestly. Its unbelievable that I've had sex so many times now, but still I don't know anything about its details and facts. 

"I'll teach you", Derek offers.

"I don't want to learn", I say and look at him.

The first time I had seen a condom was when Chris was in a verge of breaking my virginity. I remember cringing at that time, but then it was necessary though. 

"It feels so unfair Jazz.. I helped you get undressed. So, now its your turn to pay me back", Derek says and smirks at me. He kneels in front of me and I pull myself up from the bed. I move my hand to the zip of his pants and my hand shake as I pull it down and he lets out a small chuckle.

"I am learning. Don't laugh", I complain and he nods, trying very hard to control his laugh.

Once the zipper is down, Derek shifts and pulls his pants down, tossing it onto the floor.

"For the next step, you need to lie down back", he says and pushes me back onto the bed. How bossy!

Derek hovers on top of me and his black boxers distracts me. Derek holds out the condom in front of me and I awkwardly take it from him. He tugs at his boxers, pulling it down and resting it near his knees. I take a look at his length and my cheeks flush in embarrassment. 

"Hurry up Jazz, I cant wait", he says. I feel like slapping Derek for teasing me like this.

My hand shakes as I move it near his length. "I will help you with it", he says and holds my hand. The condom feels slippery to touch and Derek helps me put the condom over his hard crotch. 

"Easy enough?", he asks me and I sigh in relief. 

"Now what?", I ask restlessly. Derek chuckles and I realize how much I need to learn more about sex.

Derek leans in and runs his thumb across my bottom lip. I flutter my eyes under his touch. He leans in and presses his mouth against mine. His tongue glides across my mine and I moan. 

He pulls away to look at me, "spread your legs wider", his voice is husky. I do as instructed. The slippery condom brush against my skin and I grip his arms. Its such a foreign feeling of having Derek inside me. Its been so long feeling him like this, so close and so warm. I screw shut my eyes as Derek begins to move in and out of me. I pull his hair hardly making him moan and his tongue runs on the skin below my ear. I moan and spread my legs wider.

"Are.. you...", he stutters. I slowly open my mouth and gasp. 

"Are you okay?", he asks. Derek is moving in a higher pace than usual. He is hard and not as gentle as before. Having each other after so long makes us lose our control over each other. 

"Yeah...", I say and groan. 

"Jazz... Don't you dare... leave me..", he half say and half moan. Derek, how will I tell you that I love you so much? Even when you go far away from me, I will find my way back to you.

"I will never", I say and pull him closer to me. We look into each others eyes and I can feel the pressure building in the pit of my stomach. My toes curl up and my legs begin to shake. My back arches off the bed and I come undone, moaning Derek's name. Our breathing is heavy, as Derek tenses and spills into the condom. 

I try to come back to reality and Derek's body is still. I was feeling sleepy few minutes before, but now I am all charged up. I move Derek's hair off his sweaty forehead and he closes his eyes. He slowly moves out of me and pull down the filled condom. I wince at the sudden emptiness inside me, as Derek throws the used condom into the dustbin. 

After minutes of silence, I pull myself up from the bed to see Derek wearing his boxers. He joins me back on the bed and rests his head against the head board. I move closer to him and rest my head against his chest. Derek wraps his arms around, pulling me closer to him. Within seconds, Derek's soft snores fill my ears and I drift off to sleep.

............

The next morning, I wake up feeling a bit empty. I sit up straight and look around. I had hoped to see Derek sleeping next to me when I wake up, but he is not there. I stand up and change into my pajamas. Sleeping in this tight frock was really uncomfortable, but having Derek next to me made my sleep better. I brush my teeth and take a quick shower. When I come to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, I see Derek standing near the counter. A towel is wrapped around his waist, his hair is wet and his face glows. He looks at me and smiles. I gulp looking at this attractive boy standing in front of me.

"What are you doing?", I ask, placing my hands on my hips.

"I was searching if there is something to eat", Derek says and smiles. What a good way to start my morning!

"Do you know to prepare something?", I ask, trying not to laugh.

"No"

I laugh and Derek joins me. His smile fills my heart with joy. I cant help but adore the way his eyes becomes soft when he laughs.

"What are you giving me to eat then? By the way I like sausages", he says and shrugs proudly.

I chuckle, "We can order something I guess. I am not in a mood to cook", I say and roll my eyes.

"What the hell!", a female voice surprises us from behind. I look at Derek and he stunned. I quickly turn around to find Aby standing with her bag hanging over her shoulder. I gulp. I don't know if I should be happy to see Aby back after so many days or should I be worried and afraid that she saw me with Derek. After what Aby told me about Iris and other girls, I don't think she will accept the fact that I am still around Derek.

"Aby.. hey!", I say and try to fake a smile, but Aby doesn't look at me at all. Her eyes are glued to Derek and I can sense the tension between them. 

Aby puts her bag down and takes a step towards us.

"Aby.. I can explain", I say and she looks at me.