1

Mia's POV

I woke up. I am on my last year of being a resident. I am gonna be attending next year. I want to be attending so much. I went into a shower.

 I left my room and I saw Izzie waiting to go into the bathroom. "What's going on?" I asked "George is in the bathroom and I need to take a shower," Izzie said "O'MALLEY GET OUT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL BREAK THE DOOR DOWN" I shouted and then I knocked on Meredith's door and she opened the door and she had a phone in her hand "Who is that?" I asked."It's about our mother," She said. Meredith was always the one who was a little more away from our mother. For me, our mother was the most important person ever. "What's going on?" I asked."Our mother is asking about us, "Meredith said "Well I can go and visit her today," I said."Really?" She asked, and I nodded. "Now everyone get ready to leave or we will be late!" I shouted so that everyone would hear and I went to my car and I waited for the rest. Meredith came and sat at the front with me, and then Izzie and George sat at the backseat's, and I started to drive. 

Once we got to the hospital, we got into our scrubs and started to do rounds. After some time I finished the day earlier so I went and visited mom and then I went back to the hospital to pick up the rest and then I saw Meredith, Derek and some redhead woman talking and I just went up to them "Hey guys who is this?" I asked."I am Addison Shepherd, "the woman said. She is so beautiful, tho we just shook hands. "I am Mia Grey," I said, and then I looked at Meredith and Derek. Derek was looking down, and Meredith was looking at Addison. "Now what is going on?" I asked."This is Derek's wife, " Meredith whispered, and then she left. I just looked at Derek. I just slapped him. "I trusted you, You know," I said, and then I went after Meredith. "Let's go home," I said, and I put my arm around Meredith for support I drove us to the house, and then we went into the living room, and I sat Meredith down on the couch, and I took out drinks, and we just poured them. "How do you feel?" I asked her."I feel empty," She said. I put my hand on top of hers. "It's gonna be okay. He isn't the whole world.  You deserve so much more than him, " I said, and Meredith looked at me."Really?" She asked and I nodded "Yes Mer I know what I am talking about," I said "I am older than you after all, "I said "Just by 10 sec, "Meredith said and we both just started to laugh and drink. After that I went to my mother.

Next morning

I woke up, and I went into my bathroom and just started to throw up. I took a shower and I got ready for work. I took some painkillers and then I went into Meredith's bedroom and I gave her some and then I left the house to go to work. Dr. Webber told me that I am in Addison's service today. I don't know why but Richard told me not to question him. I don't  know how to feel about that, but I went, "Secure the resident .."I heard Addison say as I saw her with Dr Burke and Derek."The resident that you requested. Yes, he did, " I said, and Addison smiled at me. We went to the first patient, " Define TTTS."She asked, "Twin-twin transfusion syndrome. Conjoined foetal twins, " I said."Connected by?" Addison asked."Blood vessels in the placenta," I said, and Addison nodded."Meaning?" She asked."One twin gets too much blood and the other too little, endangering both, " I said."Good. Dr Grey, " Addison said, "You said probably nothing could be done, "the woman said."TTTS is impossible to correct. " Addison said,"We are gonna get you to surgery tomorrow. If you have any questions, ask Dr Grey, " Addison said, and we left the room."You might be living up to what people say about you  " Addison said while smiling, and i smiled back at her

"You might be living up to what people say about you  " Addison said while smiling, and i smiled back at her

She then left. That made me feel something in my stomach like butterflies. I have never felt that in so long. I checked on the woman a lot of times to make sure that she was ready. I got all the lab's working, and then they came back, and I went and found Derek and Addison talking. " Dr  Shepherd," I said, "Yes?"Both of them asked at the same time "Labs confirm what look's like abnormalities on the ultrasound would like you to check that" I said "Okay let's go "Addison said "Mia, Mia. Tell Meredith, " Derek kept saying,"Don't ... Just shut up, "I said and we went to the woman and then once Addison did her thing "Book an OR, "Addison said and I nodded and went for the rest of the day I was on Addison's service and it was kind of fun. She is really funny and nice.