27

Mia's POV( After the honeymoon)

I woke up and i saw Teddy asleep next to me. I got up and i took a shower then once i got changed. I went back to Teddy and i saw her still asleep. I went into Allison's room and i saw her jumping in her crib and i picked her up "Hello sweetie" I said and kissed the top of her head. I gave her a bath and got her ready for the day then i went downstairs and put her in her high chair on the kitchen island and i started to make pancakes for me and Teddy. I then got Allison's food ready and i started to feed her once i have done with the pancakes. I saw Teddy coming down "Morning beautiful I made pancakes" I said and Teddy came up to me and we kissed then Teddy kissed the top of Allison's head "Today we are coming back to work" Teddy said and i nodded and Teddy started to eat as i feed Allison her food. Once we got ready we left to the hospital and got Allison into the hospital's day-care. Then we went to work.

8 hours later

I just finished my 3rd surgery and i heard my phone ringing and i saw it was Addison. I picked it up "Addison hi what's up?" I asked "Mia" I heard Addison crying. I just went into the storage room "Addison are you okay?" I said "I- I just want you to know that you have been the best friend ever. And even if i didn't really show it. I really love you" Addison choked out "Addison what's going on? Where are you?" I asked "In another life ... I would be your girl .. We'd keep all our promises, be us against the world. In another life. I-I would make you stay .So I don't have to say you were ... The one that got away" Addison said "Addison please. Don't do this" I choked out as i started to cry too "In another life Mia" Addison whispered and then there was nothing. I just throw my phone on the floor and i started to cry. I slid down the wall to the floor and i pulled my leg's to my chest. I heard the door opening but i didn't care "Mia?" I heard a voice but i couldn't stop crying. I felt an hand on my shoulder "Mia what's wrong?" Amelia asked. I just looked up and then i saw Amelia and Owen in front of me "A-Addison" I choked out "Addison? Mia what happened?" Amelia asked "I-I" I started but i felt my heart racing and i couldn't breath. I felt cold sweat on my whole body "Mia breath" Owen said and i shock my head "I c-c-can't" I said stuttering. "Mia can you feel my hand?" I heard Amelia saying and i felt her holding my hand and i nodded "Okay now tell us 5 things you can see" Owen said "You, Amelia, shelf's, Floor, Light's" I said "Okay now 4 things you can touch" Amelia said "Your hand, the floor, scrubs and my leg" I said "3 things you can hear" Owen said "Your voice, the hospital's sounds, A-Addison voice" I said "2 things you can smell" Amelia said " My perfume and emanating" I said "And 1 thing you can taste" Owen said "Toothpaste" I said "Okay that's good. You feel better?" Owen asked and i nodded "Thank you" I said as i took a deep breath "Mia can you tell me what happened with Addison?" Amelia asked "Addison called me" I choked out "I am gonna find Teddy" Owen said and left "S-something's not right... Addison called me crying and told me that she will see me in another life. She sound like she was in pain" I choked out. Amelia hugged me and i cried into her shoulder. 

After i calmed down i whipped my tears away "You ready to get out of here" Amelia asked and i nodded. Amelia helped me to get up. Amelia picked up my phone and we left the storage room and i went and i finished my work and then i went into the day care to pick up Allison. I got into the day care and i picked up Allison and i hugged her and held her in my arm's .I then saw Teddy outside of the day care "You wanna see your mommy?" I asked Allison and i signed Allison out and i left the day care and i went up to Teddy "Hey princess" Teddy said to Allison. 

We left home and Allison eat her dinner and then we got Allison ready to sleep. Once she was asleep in her crib. I went into mine and Teddy's bedroom and i took a shower and then i changed into my pj's and i just sat down on the bed. I took a deep breath. I got my phone and i tried to call Addison but she wasn't picking up. I was getting really worried. "Mia" I heard and i saw Teddy standing in the doorway "Mia are you okay?" Teddy asked and i fake smiled "I am fine" I said "Mia ... Owen told me what happened today" Teddy said and she sat in front of me "Mia please tell me what's wrong" Teddy said "I got a call from Addison. She didn't sound okay..." I started "She told me that she will see me in another life" I said while looking down with tears "I am scared" I said "Are you still in love with her?" Teddy asked "W-What?" I asked her "Are you still in love with Addison?" Teddy asked "I can't believe you" I said and i got up and i got my phone . I went into the bathroom and locked the door's. I tried to contact Addison again but she didn't pick up. All i could do is cry

"Mia please open the door" I heard Teddy's voice "I am sorry

"Mia please open the door" I heard Teddy's voice "I am sorry. Please come out" Teddy said. I got up and i unlocked the door. Teddy came up to me and cupped my face and whipped my tears away with her thumb and she kissed the top of my head "I am sorry. I love you so much. I am here for you "Teddy said and we kissed and then when we pulled away i hid my face in her neck. I cried into her neck and she held me close "I am here baby everything will be okay. I am sure that Addison will be okay" Teddy said. I heard my phone ringing. We pulled away and i picked up my phone "Hello?" I asked "Mia Grey?" I heard a woman asked "Yes who is this?" I asked "This is Dr. Allison Cameron. I am calling you for Addison Montgomery" She said "Omg." I whispered and i felt like fainting and i felt Teddy's arm around me and she helped me to get and sit on the bed "W-What happened?" I asked "She was in a accident "She said "Is she okay?" I asked "We don't know" She said "Where is your hospital?" I asked her "New Jersey" She said. That's like 11 hours by a plane from here "Okay thank you please inform me if anything else happens" I said and i hung up "Mia what was that about?" Teddy asked "Addison she was in a accident and they called me because i was the last one she called ..." I said with tears "She might die" I choked out and i started to cry and i couldn't breath "Mia breath in and out" Teddy said but it didn't help and then i felt Teddy moving me on her lap "Shhh baby breath with me" Teddy whispered into my ear. I listened to her heartbeat which calmed me down a littl bit.

Teddy's POV

Once Mia calmed down i felt her breath smoothen out. I looked down and i saw Mia asleep on my lap. I picked her up and i put her to bed and i tucked her in and kissed her forehead. I then took a shower and i changed into my pj's. I checked on Allison and then i lay down next to Mia and she cuddled up to me and intertwined our leg's together "I love you so much Mia. Now and always" I whispered into her ear and i kissed her cheek. I got my phone and texted Amelia and then once i was done. I fell asleep too.