15

Mia's POV

I got into the hospital and i went to check on Callie. Once i got into her room i saw her awake"Hi"I said with a big smile"Hi what got you smiling like this?"Callie asked"Me and Teddy did it last night"I said"Omg how was it?"Callie asked me"It was out of this world"I said"I am so happy for you"Callie said and i smiled"Have you seen Sofia yet?"Callie asked"I will see her right after this"I said and Callie nodded and she looked down"I haven't even seen her yet"Callie said and i took her hand"Hey it's gonna be okay. You will see her very soon i promise"I said and Callie just nodded and then after sometime of talking i went to visit Sofia . I saw Arizona next to me"I am sorry"I said"About what?"Arizona asked"Screaming at you.This was not your fault"I said and Arizona looked at me"Thank you"Arizona said and i nodded and smiled

I looked at Sofia"You and Callie deserve the whole world and you got it"I said and Arizona smiled"I guess we did"Arizona said as she put her finger up to Sofia and Sofia held her finger"I am happy for you two"I said and i left and i did my work

I looked at Sofia"You and Callie deserve the whole world and you got it"I said and Arizona smiled"I guess we did"Arizona said as she put her finger up to Sofia and Sofia held her finger"I am happy for you two"I said and i left and i did my work. Once i finished it me and Lexie went out to get something to eat"So how are you and Mark?"I asked her"We are fine i guess"Lexie said"I love him"Lexie said"Awww my baby sister is in love"I sang and Lexie just laughed"Shut it.It's not like i am more in love then you are with Teddy"Lexie said and i just blushed"Okay fine"I said"How do you think Derek and Meredith will be with their new child?"I asked"I think they will be good.We both know that they have been wanting a child for a long time"Lexie said and i nodded"In a phew week's the residents will have their oral boards .I just pray that they all will pass but they won't leave us"I said and Lexie nodded"Yeah"Lexie said"Let's go home"I said and Lexie nodded and we went home and once i got home i called Teddy and we talked for a little bit.I went downstairs and i saw Jackson making food"What are you making?"I asked"Some pancakes"He said"For dinner?"I asked"Yeah don't mind that.It's just that i am hungry"He said and i just nodded and i sat down on the stool on the island"So are you guys studying for the oral boards"I asked"Uh yeah"Jackson said"Well i wish the best luck for all of you"I said and Jackson nodded"Thank you...Umm do you want some pancakes?"Jackson asked and i smiled"No i am good"I said"Goodnight"I said and i went upstairs to my room and i saw Addison texting me and i just replayed to her then i took a shower and i changed into my pj's and i went to sleep.

2 week's later

I got up and i took a shower and i changed into some clothes and I went downstairs. I went to the hospital and i got coffee for me and Teddy. I went and changed into my scrubs.I saw Teddy in the attending's lounge"Morning babe"I said and i gave her the coffee"Good morning and thank you princess"Teddy said and i nodded and smiled"Today the resident's are going to do their boards"I said and Teddy nodded.I sat next to her"Who do you think will pass?"Teddy asked me"I am sure that all of them will pass.I have faith in all of them"I said"Even Karev?"Teddy asked and i nodded"Yeah last night they all were having a study thing in the house and they are ready"I said and Teddy nodded"Well that's good"Teddy said"Let's go to say goodbye"Teddy said and i nodded and we went where the bus was and i saw Meredith and i went up to her"You will do amazing"I said"Thank you"Meredith said and she went into the bus and then i went up to Callie and we went inside and i did my surgery's.

I had 8 surgery's non-stop for 2 day's.It will be exhausting but it will be worth it.To save life's.I had finished 4.I had lost 1 of the patient.I went and got some food and i saw Lexie eating and reading. I went and sat next to her"Hi what's wrong?"Lexie asked"I just lost a patient"I said"Oh i am sorry"Lexie said and i just shock my head.Once i finished all of my surgery's i went outside and i saw that everyone is back"Hi guys"I said"We passed"Meredith,Jackson,Cristina and Alex shouted"Omg really? Congrats"I asked and they nodded and then i looked at April and she looked sad"April?"I asked"I didn't pass"April said and i just hugged her and she hugged me back.Then they all left to celebrate.

I went and saw Teddy"Hey"I said"Hi princess what's up?"Teddy asked me"Can i come over to your house tonight.The resident's passed their board and i know that there will be a party in the house"I said"Of course"Teddy said and i smiled.I got a massege that i am going to Boise Memorial on the conjoined twins. Tomrrow at 10.I think it will be me, Meredith ,Lexie ,Cristina ,Mark ,Derek and Alex.Once Teddy finished her chart's we first went into my house and i went up to my room and locked the door to my room to make sure no one goes in there then we went to her house and we ordered Pizza and we just watched movie's and cuddled for the rest of the night"I am excaited about tomorrow"I said"I would be too"Teddy said and i looked at her."You remember the shooting when i got shot?"I asked and Teddy nodded"Well i was just walking around the hospital while the 9-1-1 was on my pager non stop...Once i saw the shooter.I wasn't scared"I said and i looked down and Teddy took my hand"I actually wanted him to shoot me so i told him what made him shoot me"I said.Teddy lifted my chin up and she kissed me with so much passion"I love you Mia"Teddy said"I love you so much"Teddy said"I love you too"I said"And i will never leave you"Teddy said.That just made me blush and then we went into Teddy's room and we changed and then we layed on the bed while cuddling and I was playing with Teddy's hair.I love her soft hair.I could lay in bed with her all the time.It is the best thing ever.