24

Mia's POV

I woke up. I got to work because today Teddy got her day off today. I was done with the half of the day. I heard an police driving and i went and i saw Amelia in a police car "Amelia what's going on?" I asked "Teddy's in labour" Amelia said and i went up to Teddy and i helped her to the wheelchair and then we got her into the room and i helped Teddy to put on the gown and then i helped her on to the table and then Carina came in "Okay can you spread your legs for me" Carina said as she put her gloves on. Teddy spread her leg's.

After a few minutes. "Okay You have to push on your next contraction" Carina said and then one came "God! Something's wrong! What's wrong! Something's Wrong!" Teddy said and i just moved her hair away from her face "Nothing is wrong. Nothing is wrong Dr Altman. You're crowing" Carina said and Teddy grabbed my hand tighter "Oh god!" Teddy said "Already?" I asked and Carina nodded "Sometimes mother's with geriatric pregnancies tend to have..." Carina started "Did you say geriatric?" Teddy asked "I ...It's just a term" Carina said "It's gonna be okay Teddy" I said "What you are feeling right now is called the ring of fire" Carina said "Do i keep pushing?" Teddy asked and i kissed the top of her head "No. You wait until the next contraction" Carina said "Oh god come on!" Teddy said and she put her head back "Omg ow" She kept saying "Our daughter is coming now" I said. "I know that this is suppose to be a beautiful moment but it hurts like a mother" Teddy said "I am right here" I said "Ow another one is coming" Teddy said "Okay push. You got this baby" I said. 

After an hour of pushing "Good so her head is halfway out" Carina said "Just one more gentle push on the next contraction" Carina said "I have to push now" Teddy said "You wait or you tear" Carina said "Thirty seconds breath" Carina said "It hurt's i can't keep doing this" Teddy said "You can do this Teddy you are strong and you will see your daughter in just a few minutes. And we will be so happy to see her" I said and i tucked her hair behind her ear with my free hand and then the contraction came and Teddy pushed and then the baby came out "Oh god" Teddy said "Omg she's beautiful" I said and i kissed the top of Teddy's head "You did amazing" I said and then Carina put Allison in Teddy's arm's "What's her name?" Carina asked "Allison" Me and Teddy said at the same time. Teddy told me about her history with Allison. So it was the only right name for our child .After they cleaned her up and they got her back to us and i picked her up from the crib because Teddy had to stay in the bed "Omg she's beautiful" I said and Allison took my pinkie in her tiny hands "She's our daughter" Teddy said and i smiled and then we heard knocking and we saw Amelia and Owen coming in "Omg she's here" Amelia said and she came up to me and looked down at Allison and Owen went up to Teddy "Omg she is adorable" Amelia said "How are you feeling?" Owen asked Teddy "I am good. Tired but Mia was an amazing support" Teddy said and i smiled "This little one is so cute omg" Amelia said.

After sometime i gave Allison to Teddy and then we saw Bailey coming in "Grey, Shephard ,Hunt i have incoming trauma" Bailey said "Well i just had a baby" I said "They just had a baby" Amelia said "Yeah I'm aware" Bailey said "She's very cute congratulation's. I still need you to come" Bailey said "Altman you're excused" Bailey said "What? Are you serious?" Teddy asked "Due to criminal activity Meredith Grey, Alex Karev and Richard Webber no longer work here" Bailey said "And Andrew DeLuca's is in jail" Bailey said "WAIT WHAT?" I asked

 I still need you to come" Bailey said "Altman you're excused" Bailey said "What? Are you serious?" Teddy asked "Due to criminal activity Meredith Grey, Alex Karev and Richard Webber no longer work here" Bailey said "And Andrew DeLuca's is in jail...

"What do you mean criminal activity?" Amelia asked and then Bailey's pager started to go off "Incoming trauma. Now" Bailey said as she left. "You okay?" I asked and Teddy nodded "Yeah go i will be fine" Teddy said and we kissed and then me ,Owen and Amelia left "What do you think they did?" I asked Amelia "I have no idea" Amelia said and then we caught up with Bailey "What did they do?" I asked and she told us what happened "You fired them?" Owen asked as we got to the ambulance "What do you think i should have done?" Bailey asked "Anything but fire them" Me and Amelia said it at the same time. 

Once we took care of the trauma i went back to Teddy "Hey are you okay? How you feeling? How's Allison?" I asked and i went next to Teddy who was holding asleep Allison in her arm's "She is good and i am amazing. But i am so tired" Teddy said and i nodded and took Allison in my arm's "Go to sleep i will stay here" I said and Teddy smiled "How did i deserve someone like you?" Teddy said and i smiled and kissed her and she kissed me back. Then i sat down on the couch next to the bed and i saw Teddy falling asleep and i just held Allison in my arm's. 

After sometime Allison woke up "Hi little soldier. I am your momma" I said "We have to be quiet though because your mommy is sleeping" I whispered. I looked up at Teddy and i saw her smiling with tears in her eye's "Hey didn't know you woke up" I said "I did" Teddy said while smiling "You are great with her" Teddy said "Thank you" I said. I stood up and i gave Allison to Teddy and then i sat at the edge of Teddy's bed and i whipped her tears away "How you feeling?" I asked her as i took her hand "I am happy" Teddy said and i smiled and kissed her forehead "And you are beautiful even when you are sweaty" I said and Teddy just laughed and we kissed. 

A phew hour's later. 

I got Teddy and Allison home. After both of them fell asleep i put Allison in her crib and i took Teddy to our bed and i tucked her in. I just started to clean around the house. To make sure that everything was clean and then i went to sleep myself. At the middle of the night Allison started to cry "I am gonna get her" I said and stood up and i kissed Teddy's head and then i went into Allison's nursery and i picked her up "Hi baby girl" I said and i swayed and cooed her in my arm's. After sometime she fell asleep and i put her back in her crib and i went back to bed. Once i woke up in the morning i saw Teddy awake "Morning beautiful" I said "Morning" Teddy said and then we heard Allison crying "I am gonna take her" Teddy said as she got up and put her clothes on "I am gonna make breakfast for us" I said and Teddy nodded and i went downstairs and after sometime just as i finished making breakfast. I saw Teddy coming down with Allison in her arm's still crying "I am not good at this" Teddy said "Hey it's okay" I said as i took Allison from Teddy "I made breakfast" I said and Teddy nodded and after a short time I give Allison some milk and then Allison stopped crying and i put her in the crib that we had downstairs. "I am such a bad mother" Teddy said and i just came up to her and sat next to her. I took her hands in mine "You are a new mother. Who doesn't know what to do. That doesn't make you a bad mother" I said and Teddy looked down "You will learn and i told you that i will help you. Through everything" I said and Teddy looked at me and kissed me and i kissed her back.