20

Mia's POV

I woke up my drugs were running off so i took some more.I just layed on my bed. I miss my friend's. I miss Teddy...I still do.I have been texting her but she hasn't been answering..I miss Callie too.I think that she has left to New York for Sofia and i heard that Derek and Mark have died. Mark died because he couldn't keep going without Lexie and Derek got in an car accident. I hate my life so much but i am not suprised everyone die's in that hospital.I just went downstairs.I heard knocking. Who is it again?

 I went and opened the door"Teddy?"I whispered and she nodded"Mia hi"Teddy said and i hugged her and she hugged me back and she held me close to her"W-what are you doing here?"I asked"I came here for you"Teddy said"What?"I asked"Mia i am still in love with you...And whatever you are going through right now.I want to help you through this"Teddy said.No Amelia or Addison made her say that"No no no someone made you say that...No one care's about me"I said"Mia i care about you.I promise"Teddy said and i just looked at her and Teddy took my hand.I saw Teddy wearing the bracelet that i gave her the day she left"Please let me help you"Teddy said. I just looked down at the floor .

I don't deserve to be happy

"Can i come in?"Teddy asked and i just nodded.We sat down and Teddy took my hand"Addison and Amelia told me about the drugs"Teddy said"Of course they did"I said and looked down.Teddy moved my hair away from my face and she lifted my head to look at her"Mia we are worried about you"Teddy said"By we. Who do you mean because i know that Meredith isn't worried and everyone else has left or died"I said"By we. I ment. Me,Amelia,Addison"Teddy said and i just looked at her"I feel horrible everywhere i go"I said"The drugs help me.I am not addicted.I don't have a problem"I said"Mia"Teddy said"No you have no idea on what i have been going through.You left me.Right after the thing that made me like this."I said.I just got up and i went upstairs and then i heard the front door opening then closing.I just went out to a club and i just drunk.Then i called a cab to get me home. I just went to sleep right away.

Next Morning

I woke up and i took some drug's again.They just made me feel so good and calm.I saw Amelia texting me to come to the house.I just took a shower and i drove to the old house and i knocked on the door and the door opened and i saw that it was Amelia"What do you want?"I asked"Come in"Amelia said.I came in and i saw everyone there but Teddy.They all looked at me and they looked shocked"What is this?"I asked and looked around

"An intervention"Jackson said"No fuck you all"I said and i was about to leave but Addison stood infront of the door"Mia please"Addison said"You all don't care"I whispered"Please just listen to us"I heard Alex say"Oh listen to you

"An intervention"Jackson said"No fuck you all"I said and i was about to leave but Addison stood infront of the door"Mia please"Addison said"You all don't care"I whispered"Please just listen to us"I heard Alex say"Oh listen to you.After you Humiliated Izzie. Abandoned Lexie? I think you must be the last person i want to listen to"I asked Alex"Mia"Meredith said"No! you are the worst out of every person here.You have abandoned me.I AM YOUR FUCKING SISTER."I shouted"Mia please we want to help you"Amelia said"Oh really because the only people that have been even talking to me have been you,Addison and Teddy.I don't understand you other Fucking people! You all call your self's a family but families are always there for eachother and you guys haven't!"I shouted"You all want to know what it is like?"I asked them all and i saw them all nodding"Lately, i fell so alone..Don't even know why i have a phone.Nobody hits me up and i'm stuck, never had someone to call my own.It's lonely walking down this road.Fake friends that i didn't have to know"I said and they all looked shocked"The same one's that fucked me over and whenever i need em' and i turn around they just turn ghost.I feel like i'm at an all time low.I am depressed and it hurts me to know.My ex is happy and i can't seem to cope.My anxiety's high, I am so stressed and i hate this place.I overthink everything alone.I wish i had someone to hold"I said and they all looked shock.I just left the house and i drove home.

Amelia's POV

These people really fucked up"Okay you all really fucked up"I said"What do you mean?"Meredith asked me"Didn't you hear her? You all are so self centered that you didn't notice all the things that Mia has been going through"Addison said"You just came here what do you know?"Alex asked"First of all me and Mia having been texting a lot and Second of all i care about Mia too much to just ignore her like you guys are doing"Addison said"What should we do?"Arizona asked"We need to help her"Webber said"We do"Jackson said."Okay those who don't care enough about Mia to help her get out right now"I said.Meredith and Alex left"Okay is that all?"Addison asked and they all nodded."She is so skinny that's not healthy"Richard said and i nodded"She hasn't eat for a long time.I tried to get her to eat but i failed"I said and then i looked at everyone else"So we can try to get her to go to treatment but i don't think it will be the best thing for her right now"I said"I think for right now we just need to show her that we are here for her"Addison said"Okay"They all said.

7 day's later

I went to Mia's house with Addison and i knocked on the door and no one opened and i opened the door and i saw Mia passed out on the floor"Omg Mia"Addison said and i went up to her and check her pulse.She had a pulse"Mia"I said.I saw Mia slowly waking up"Hey you okay?"Addison asked her.She tried to sit up and i helped her"I-I can't keep going like this"Mia choked out and she started to cry.Addison just hugged her and she cried on her shoulder"I- i need help. I really want to be happy, but there's something inside me that screams' You don't deserve it'"Mia whispered"Shh we will help you"Addison said"We are gonna help you when you are sure that you want the help"I said and Mia nodded"I do"She said and Addison kissed the top of her head"Thank you"Mia said"Of course"I said.

After sometime me and Addison helped Mia to pack some stuff that we knew she could have.Then i drove us to the rehab that i chose for Mia.Then once she was about to get signed in.I saw Addison just moving Mia's hair away from her face"Mia i am so proud of you"Addison said and Mia just looked down at the floor.Once we signed her in .I hugged her first "I will come visit you i promise"I said and Mia just nodded and she held me close"I am gonna miss you"Mia said"I am gonna miss you too"I said. Then Mia and Addison hugged and Mia hid her face in Addison's neck"I will visit you too i promise. I love you so much Mia"Addison said to Mia and kissed the top of her head"I love you too Addie"Mia said and then Mia went in and i saw Addison taking a deep breath"She will be okay. She will get better"I said as we were leaving the place and we sat in my car and i saw tears in Addison's eye's"Are you okay?"I asked her and Addison nodded"I'm fine let's just go"Addison said and i nodded and i started to drive back.