31

Mia's POV

I woke up. Today, Amila and I are coming back. We were on the plane. Once we got off the plane. It was dark outside, so I went home. I didn't hear anyone, so I am guessing Teddy and Allison are in the hospital. I put away all of my stuff. I took a deep breath, and I then headed to the hospital. As I was getting close to the hospital. I saw Mike. "What are you doing here?" I asked. He looked at me and came up to me. " What do you mean?" He asked me. I was against the wall. "Aren't you supposed to be in jail?" I asked him," Bail, " He said. He had his face inches away from mine. " Why can't you leave me to live my life?" I asked him." Because despite what I did, I still love you, " He whispered into my ear. I was shocked. " That is not love," I whispered. " I know, but I promise I want to become a better person." He said, " Then get off me," I said. He nodded and stepped back. "Thank you," I said. He smiled, and I went inside. 

I saw Owen with a tablet, so I went up to him. " Hey, where is Teddy?" I asked." Oh, she left home with Allison, " Owen said." Okay, " I said and nodded." Make sure she is okay, " Owen said." What?" I asked." When she was leaving, she looked really upset, " Owen said, and I nodded. I drove home. I unlocked the front door. " Teddy?" I shouted as I closed the front door. I runned upstairs and I went into our room. All of her stuff was gone. I started to panic. " Teddy?!" I shouted. I went into Allison's room, and all of her stuff gone, too. " No," I kept on repeating. I started to cry as I got out my phone and tried to call Teddy, It went to voicemail. " Teddy, please, where are you? Why are all of your stuff gone? Whatever I did. I am sorry, just please come back. So we can talk, " I choked out. I turned off. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I felt the walls closing in. I started to cry. I felt arms around me. " Breath with me,"I heard the person say, " Mia breath... In..... and Out, " I heard the person say. Once my breathing slowed down. I was only crying. " Mia, what happened?" I heard Meredith say," Teddy is gone... S-she took Allison... I don't know w-what's going on, " I choked out." She didn't say one thing?" Meredith asked, and i shocked my head." I left her a voicemail, but she hadn't called back, " I whispered." I don't know what I did, Mer, but I love her. I can't lose her, " I choked out," I know, " Meredith said. She held me, and i cried on her shoulder." She is the love of my life," I whispered. " How about you try to call her again?" Meredith said. I nodded. We pulled away, and I called Teddy. It went to voicemail again. " Nothing," I said. " I will text Owen. Maybe he can get to her, " Meredith said, and I nodded. She wrote on her phone, " Done," Meredith said, and I took a deep breath. " How was the funeral?" Meredith asked me." It was really sad, but also so beautiful, " I said, and Meredith nodded. After some talking, I went to sleep on the bed while hugging Teddy's pillow.