17

Mia's POV

Today i am leaving the hospital. I hate Owen for what he did to Teddy. Meredith and me went to my house now because Meredith, Derek and Zola have their own house. So now in this house me, Jackson, April and Alex live here. I just went to my bedroom and i saw some of Teddy's stuff still here so i changed into her shirt and i just layed down on the bed and cuddled up to the pillow that Teddy always slept on and i just started to cry and then i heard knocking"Go away"I shouted"Mia?"I heard Alex's voice"Go Away"I screamed.I even got scared of my own voice but i couldn't stop crying.Teddy is my safe space.With her gone i can't do anything.It hurt's so much.I feel like my heart is breaking in half physically.I can't do this.She was my whole world.When i can take a vacation i am gonna go to Germany if Teddy didn't move on.But if she did then i should be happy for her but i am not.I need her in my arm's.

Alex's POV

Once Mia screamed.I looked at Jackson and he looked like he shitted his pant's which i understand.That scream give me chills.It was so scary that it would of broken an window which i am shocked that it didn't"I think we need to call someone"I whispered and i nodded"Callie or Meredith?"Jackson asked once we went downstairs we could hear Mia crying from here and i nodded"How about you call Callie and i will call Meredith and we just ask for advice?"I asked and Jackson nodded and i called Meredith"Meredith"I said"Hey what's going on? Who is that crying?"Meredith asked"That's Mia.She screamed at us to go away.We are scared to go near her what do we do?"I asked"I will come by just wait for me"Meredith said"Okay"I said"Meredith is coming over"I said and Jackson nodded"Callie is coming over"Jackson said"Good because we will need them both"I said and we heard the knocking and we opened and it was both Callie and Meredith"What going on?"Callie asked"Come"I said and i told them to be quite and we went upstairs infront of Mia's room and we heard her balling her eye's out"Mia can you open the door?"I asked"GO AWAY!!"Mia screamed away but this was even more scary.I looked at Meredith and she was all pale"This is up for you two now"Jackson said and we went downstairs.

Callie's POV

"Let me try first"Meredith said and i nodded"Good luck"I said and Meredith nodded"Mia?Please open the door"Meredith said"Go Away!"Mia shouted but the good thing is that it wasn't that horrifying scream.Meredith looked down and left downstairs"Mia?"I asked"Please leave.I don't want anyone here"Mia choked out"How about i stay here right on the other side of the door until you are ready to talk?"I asked"Okay"I heard Mia say and i slid down and i just sat next to the door and then after 1 hour i heard the door unlocking.I opened the door and i went in and closed the door after myself.I saw Mia in Teddy's hoddie and holding a pillow that i think is Teddy's.This just broke my heart.Owen did this to both of these girl's.I saw when Teddy was leaving Mia's room in the hospital she literally broke down.I can't believe Owen.He is so selfish sometime's"Do you want me to lock the door?"I asked her and she nodded and i locked the door and then i sat on the front of the bed"Do you want a hug?"I asked her and she shock her head.She held the pillow really close"Tell me what's wrong?"I said"Teddy...I hate Owen for what he did...She had to leave just because Owen said so...That's not fair.I love Teddy,She is the love of my life"Mia choked out."She might come back you know...Or you can go visit her in Germany"I said"Yeah but what if she got over me already?"Mia asked"Mia...Teddy is in love with you.I am 100% sure that she love's you as much as you love her and i know that she won't get over you this quickly"I said and Mia just looked down and started to cry.

I am 100% sure that she love's you as much as you love her and i know that she won't get over you this quickly"I said and Mia just looked down and started to cry

"You want me to leave you alone now?"I asked her and she nodded.I got up and i went downstairs"What is it about?"Jackson asked"It's about Owen firing Teddy"I said"Wait Owen fired Teddy?!"Meredith asked and i nodded"Where is Teddy?"Meredith asked"She moved to Germany because Owen made her to"I said"Okay i understand Mia now"Meredith said and i nodded"Just give her some space"I said and Jackson and Alex nodded"I have to go to pick up Zola"Meredith said and she left and i left too.

Mia's POV

I just opened my phone and started to look through all the picture's and the video's that me and Teddy have made since we got together.We would of been together for a year today.I can't believe this.I fucking hate Owen for this.I took a deep breath and i called Addison"Hey Mia what's up?"Addison asked me and i heard the sound of an ocean in the background "Once you left?Did it hurt?"I choked out"Mia what happened?"Addison asked me"Do you know about the plane crash?"I asked her"Yeah i was so worried for you and i wanted to come to see you but i didn't think it was my place to do that"Addison said"Owen Hunt just fired Teddy.He made her move to Germany and today would've been our 1 year anniversary"I choked out crying"Omg Mia"Addison said"Through the whole 5 day's in that forest.Thinking about her kept me alive but now thinking about her is killing me"I choked out crying and i started to have a panic attack"Mia please take in deep breath's"Addison said"In......And Out"Addison said and she did it with me and then i calmed down"I am pretty sure that you can visit her when ever you want to"Addison said"I am scared that she moved on"I said"Well when i met her you two seemed pretty in love so i don't think she has moved on.No one can move on from you that fast.Even i couldn't"Addison said and i just started to cry"Just know that it get's better"Addison said"And whenever you need me just call me okay?"Addison asked"Thank you Addison for listening to me"I said"Of course.I care about you"Addison said"Okay bye"I said"Bye"Addison said and i just hung up and i went to sleep.