21

Mia's POV (50 DAY'S LATER)

Today i am leaving this place. These 50 day's have been really hard and exhusting. Amelia and Addison have been visiting me nearly everyday since i was able to have visitors. That mean's a lot to me. They mean the world to me .So once i got out i drove to my house. Once i got there i saw that this place looked really nice. It had flower's,cards and some present's. I think that some people have been in here and i looked around and i saw all of my drugs and stuff like that were gone. I felt some kind of Relief. I just put my stuff down and i took a deep breath. I looked at the card's and they were from: Arizona ,Owen ,Jackson ,April ,Maggie ,Richard ,Bailey ,Addison ,Teddy and Amelia. I couldn't find Meredith's tho. Which made me sad but i am thankful for everyone else. I just drove to the hospital. I want to see them. Once i got there i took a deep breath .I went in and i went into the chief's office and i saw Richard and Bailey there "Mia welcome" He said and i smiled "Hi Dr.Webber and Dr.Bailey" I said "How are you?" Bailey asked "I am pretty good" I said "Glad to hear that. Do you know when you would like to come back?" Richard asked "You want me to come back? After everything?" I asked and both of them nodded "Yes. You are one of our best surgeon's. And we all make mistake's" He said and i nodded "Can i come back on Monday?" I asked and they both nodded. I have three days "Of course" Richard said "Thank you so much" I said and i stood up and Richard stood up too and he came up to me and hugged me and i hugged him back "I am proud of you" He said and i smiled "Thank you" I said. Then i left the office. I went to the center of the hospital and i saw Amelia and Arizona talking and i went up to them "Hi" I said "Omg Mia" Arizona said and she hugged me

 I went to the center of the hospital and i saw Amelia and Arizona talking and i went up to them "Hi" I said "Omg Mia" Arizona said and she hugged me

"I missed you" Arizona said and i smiled "I missed you too" I said and then once we pulled away .Me and Amelia hugged. Then we pulled away "So how has it been?" Amelia asked me "Being sober?" I asked and Amelia nodded "It is actually pretty amazing ... Hard but worth it" I said with a smile"Glad to hear"Arizona said and i nodded "I might be coming back on Monday" I said "Oh really?" I heard Meredith say "Meredith" Amelia said. I just turned to Meredith "Hi good to see you sis" I said "Whatever" Meredith said and she left "Well she didn't get better" I said and Amelia nodded "Oh and thank you for what you all have done in the house" I said and they both smiled "Of course ... It was mostly Teddy tho.It was her idea" Amelia said "It was? Wait so Teddy work's here??" I asked and they both nodded. My heart was about to melt. Then me and Amelia went into a blue room and we sat down on these two chair which spin around "Wow this place is cool" I said "Yeah it is" Amelia said "Amelia" I said and she looked at me "Thank you for being the best sister ever" I said and Amelia smiled "I love you. Even tho you are not my sister by gene's. You are my sister. You are the best out of all of them" Amelia said and i smiled "I sometime's think about it" I said "I understand that. You will always be thinking about it but everyday that you go through with it that just make's you that much stronger" Amelia said and i just smiled. 

Then the door opened and Teddy was about to come in "Oh hi i am sorry i am gonna leave" Teddy said "No it's fine i will leave so you two can talk" Amelia said and she got up and left "Hi" I said "Hi... How are you?" She asked me as she sat on the chair "I am good I just got back from Rehab and i am really glad to be out of there and seeing all of you guys ....Even Meredith" I said and i smiled "I am really happy for you. You deserve the whole world" Teddy said and i just smiled but i could feel my cheek's burning "I missed seeing your smile" Teddy said that made me blush even more "I missed seeing you" I said and Teddy smiled even more. She just got up and came up to me "So are you staying?" I asked once we were inches apart "Yep and i am never gonna leave you again" Teddy said and i smiled and i kissed her. Teddy kissed me back and then we pulled away "Do you want this?" Teddy asked me "Yes" I said "Okay then Mia Grey would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend again?" Teddy said and i nodded and smiled.I kissed her again and she kissed me back "Yes" I said. Once we pulled away Teddy kissed my forehead and then her pager started to go crazy "I have to go but see you later?" Teddy asked me and i nodded and smiled and Teddy kissed me one last time and then she left .

I am so happy to be here and have Teddy back. I left the room and i went to get some coffee and then i just called Addison "Hello?" I heard Addison say "Addison hi" I said "Mia how are you? What's up?" Addison asked me "I am really good and i want to say thank you for helping me get help. You and Amelia mean so much to me for doing that .You two have saved my life" I said "Of course. You mean the world to me too" Addison said and i smiled "I will call you later? "I asked her "Yeah" Addison said and we hung up and then i saw Meredith coming up to me "Meredith" I said "Mia i just want to tell you that i don't care if you will ever forgive me or not but ... You are my big sister. I love you so much and you don't have to forgive me but just please don't hate me" Meredith said with tears in her eye's. I just smiled and i hugged her and she hugged me back and cried on my shoulder "I haven't forgiven you yet but i will be your big sister because i love you too" I said and then we pulled away and i left to my house. 

After a phew hours it was getting dark and late and i heard knocking and i opened the door and i saw that it was Teddy "Hey can i come in?" Teddy asked me "Of course" I said and i let her in "Want anything to eat?" I asked "I can order something" I said and Teddy smiled "Sure" Teddy said and i ordered Chinese. Me and Teddy eat and talked. Once we finished eating we were watching TV and we cuddled together on the couch and Teddy put her head on my shoulder "I love you so much" Teddy said and i smiled "I-I love you too" I said and i kissed the top of her head "Teddy" I said "Yeah?" She asked me " I have never loved anyone this much" I said and Teddy looked at me and she kissed me "You have no idea how proud i am of you" Teddy said and i smiled. After sometime we both fell asleep by the middle of the movie that we were watching.