3

Addison's POV

I was looking around for Mia. I am really worried about her. I never have even told her that I liked her. Once Derek and Burke came down, I didn't see anyone else. I just went into the elevator and I went to the floor and once the elevator opened and I went on the floor and everything was destroyed. Some papers were on fire. It was kind of hard to breathe here, so I covered my mouth. I saw Mia on the floor. Covered in blood "Omg Mia" I went up to her, and I checked her pulse. She had a pulse, but it was barely there "Mia please wake up," I said, and I started to have tears in my eyes. I put my hand under her head. "Mia, wake up!" I said, and then I heard someone coming, and I saw that it was Meredith."Is she?" Meredith asked me."She has a pulse. She is just unconscious, "I said with tears in my eyes, and then I saw Mia slowly opening her eyes."Mia?" I asked, and she looked at me."Come on, let's get you out of here, " I said. I helped her to stand up. Me and Meredith got her to the shower's to clean her up, and once we got there, I looked at Meredith. "Take care of her. I need to go, " I said, and Meredith nodded, and I left.

Mia's POV

Once, Meredith helped me to clean up. She cleaned up the cuts on my face, and then we went home. Meredith went up to her room, and I just stayed in the living room. I heard knocking and I got up and I went and opened it. I saw that it was Addison. Once she saw me she smiled "Hey Mia, can I talk to you?" She asked me, and I nodded, and I let her come in, and we went into the living room. She seemed nervous. "Addison?" I asked, "I want to tell you that... "Addison started."Yeah?" I asked."Your house is nice," said and I looked at her. I knew that's not she wanted to say "Addison what do you really want to say?" I said, "I am glad that you didn't die today..." She said,"I am glad too, " I said, "I like..." She stopped, which made my heart skip a beat. "Sorry, I am just taking your time," She said, and she got up and left.

Next morning

I woke up and showered, and I got ready for work. Once I got out of my car. I saw a girl she was really pretty and hot. So I decided to come up to her "Hi I am Mia Grey's. What's your name?" I asked her,"Callie Torres, " She said, and I smiled. She smiled back at me. "Nice to meet you. What is your specificity?" I asked her "Ortho" She said,"That's cool. " I said,"What's yours?" She asked me."I am in Peds because, well , I really love children, "I said, and she nodded. We went back inside, and then I did my rounds. Then I was called to the centre of the hospital and once I got there I saw Mike and Dr Bailey talking "W-What are you doing here?" I asked."I am coming to work here," He said. Shivers went down my spine as I remembered him. I just smiled. "Great," I said. "Dr Grey, show him around," She said, and I just nodded "Okay come on, Mike," I said and showed him around. 

I saw Addison talking with Meredith. Once, Meredith saw me with Mike, and she walked up to us "Meredith how good to see you," Mike said. Meredith pushed him into the wall while holding his shirt. " How dare you show up?!" Meredith shouted."Meredith let go of him, " I said."What is he doing here?" She asked "He is gonna work here" I said "You don't go anywhere near my sister," Meredith said "George how about you give this man a tour" Meredith said and George nodded and both of them left and I looked at Addison. 

Once she saw me looking at her. She looked down and I saw her blushing and then I looked back at Meredith "Mer It's fine." I told her "Really you say that after what he has done to you?" She asked me."Maybe he has changed," I said."I don't think so," She said, and I just rolled my eyes and left to continue with my work. I was thinking of getting my own house. I was walking around, and then I got dragged into the on-call room "Mike what the hell?" I hissed, shaking his arm's off of me, but he gripped on harder. He pushed me up against the door, trapping me between his arms. "Let go of me!" I cried, turning my head away from him."Look at me, " He bellowed, keeping me pinned. " How could you do that to me, Mia. I loved you, and I know I lied, but I never hurt, " Mike said, "Really ... should I refresh your memory?" I asked him, and he got a tighter grip on my wrist's. I winced twisting my wrist around in his grip "Well you deserved it for being such a slut" Mike said with such an aggression in his voice which made me frighten "Mike!" My face dropped "Please let go" I said and then there was a knock on the door and Mike covered my mouth "Mia are you okay? I saw you coming in here" I  heard Addison's voice and Mike locked the room "Did you just lock the door, "Addison asked and Mike looked at me and he started to take off his pant's. I know what is about to happen "Yes," I said with my voice shaky "Mia are you okay?" Addison asked me "Yeah why?" I asked "Because you don't sound okay. You sound scared and like you have been crying" Addison said "It's fine can you leave please" I choked out "Okay but I will talk to you later, "Addison said and heard leaving. 

Now Mike took of my scrubs "Good girl " He and he started to thrust into me and I tried so hard not to cry for help or scream because I know it will make everything even worse "Please" I whispered. Once he finished he pushed me down on the floor and started to beat me up. He was smart because he never hit the place's where you could see with my clothes on and then he left and I put my scrub's back on and I just whipped my tears away and went to take a shower.

Once I got out of the shower and I had a towel on. I just changed back into my scrubs and then I went back to work and then once it was the end of the day I was leaving the hospital and then I saw Addison standing outside and I just took a deep breath. I went outside and I went up to Addison "Are you okay?" Addison asked me and I nodded and faked smiled. "I am fine. Just some relationship problems" I said while looking down "If you were mine I'd never let anyone hurt you " Addison said. I just looked up at her" I wanna dry those tears, kiss those lips it's all I've been thinking about" She said. I could help but smile a little bit

"The thing that I wanted to say last night is that I really like you" Addison said "Really?" I asked and Addison looked down and nodded "But I and Derek are still married," Addison said "I am just gonna say that I like you too "I said and i saw Ad...

"The thing that I wanted to say last night is that I really like you" Addison said "Really?" I asked and Addison looked down and nodded "But I and Derek are still married," Addison said "I am just gonna say that I like you too "I said and i saw Addison leaning in closer and she kissed me and i kissed her back. Omg i felt my belly flipping and my heart beating really fast. Addison drove me home and then once I got home I showered and  changed into my pj's and I went to sleep.