EPILOGUE 1

Mooze Diego N. Montevinski

Tang ina talaga ni Tiago. I kept on playing that in my head while I was on my way to the site. Pinatawag ako ni Daddy dahil daw walang kasama si Thalia. He came along with his father, and now I have to accompany her because his father will surely be best with my Dad.

Hanggang ngayon ay kinakabahan pa rin ako. Tiago, the motherfucker, teased a girl until she cried! We were peacefully playing at the court when this motherfucker got bored and chose to play the daughter of the senator.

I know we're hell rich, but man, her father is a fucking senator. I don't know why I was so scared at that thought. Maybe because I've seen a lot of news that showcases how dirty and cruel those people sitting on thrones are. Fuck.

"Dapat hindi ka na kasi sumama sa Daddy mo. What are you supposed to do here anyway?" medyo inis kong sabi kay Thalia nang magkasama na kami sa isang gazebo na medyo malayo sa site.

She was playing with her blue rubber shoes. She's pretty, but I don't like her appeal. I have seen a lot of pretty girls who are pretty, but seriously, their faces are boring. Mayroon kasing magagandang babae na 'di nakasasawang tingnan. She doesn't belong there.

"Nothing. I just want to go out and have some fun. It's really boring inside the house."

I snorted. "Or maybe you just really want to see me," bored kong sabi at sumandal sa lamesa ng gazebo. Alam ko naman na gusto n'ya ako.

My eyes closed a bit while I was fighting with the radiance of the sky. Hapon na pero matingkad pa rin ang kulay ng kalangitan. Panigurado na didilim na rin 'yan mamaya.

"Tang ina, ang init," inis kong sabi dahil sa pinaghalong irita at pagkabagot na nararamdaman.

I was having fun with my cousins earlier! Maglalaro pa sana kami ni Sean ng video games kasama sina Xydon.

"Do you usually curse out loud? You are rich and have a really influential name. Aren't you scared people might use that to degrade your status? It's not pleasing to hear a boy like you from a very notorious family curse," Thalia said out loud, so bold.

I frowned because of that. She looks really smart when you examine her from head to toe, but after hearing what she just said, I have proved that looks are really, really fucking deceiving.

When she asked me that, it sounded like she's the type of a person who judges people who say profanities bluntly. Sa tanong na 'yon, alam kong hinusgahan niya na rin ako. I was so pissed at that, the reason I said I am going to freshen up my mind far from her.

Sinipa ko ang bato. Tang inang pag-iisip 'yon. I wanted to educate her, but I was really so enraged that I just chose to distance myself. I don't want to end up hurting her feelings by spitting offensive words.

Ang pinaka ayaw ko sa lahat ay 'yong mga mapanghusgang tao. It's so easy for some people to label someone without knowing the deeper version of oneself. And it's not that I am born to please anyone?! Ano ngayon kung palamura ako?

But I forgot for a second that I judge people, too. Dam, hypocrisy at its finest.

Pipihit na sana ako pabalik nang may matanaw na babaeng nakaupo sa bench. Kumunot ang noo ko, wala rin sanang balak na puntahan pero private property namin 'to. Why is she here? And just by looking at her, I know she's still young because she looks so small. She's alone, too.

Because of curiosity, I walked closer to her.

I didn't know but I felt like shivering like crazy! She's wearing a white gown, and she's fucking alone in this place, sitting on the bench and crying. Tang ina, nilalamig ako dahil pakiramdam ko multo 'to. Dahil paano s'ya nakarating dito, 'di ba?